Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So What Do You Think About Romney's Taxes Being Stolen

Mitt bought companies that where already in trouble and made most on them profitable.
OB took the stim $$ which is ours (the tax payers) and gave half of it to over seas companies. Look it up for yourself and stop believing the bullshit that the media is selling you!!

i think the issue that alot of people have with Romeny's time at Bain is that he took companies with poor management structure but with a perfect labor base, and hammered it. Sent everything oversea's when there was a perfectly viable "local option". I don't have a problem with someone taking jobs overseas' if the labor required doesn't exist here. It would be kind of like one of the big 3 saying we just can't seem to find good help these days and take auto manufacturing jobs oversea's. I get it, there's some things we shouldn't be manufacturing....the volume of useless 99c nickknacks the chinese make is stupifying to me. They literally send entire container ships over here stuffed to the top and looking like it's gonna capsize at any moment, with stupid useless drug store quality 99c bin products.

Romney released 2 years returns. That is all that is required. That is what McCain released and nobody said shit. Who cares? ?

actually mccain went back over a decade i beleive, 20 years maybe? don't remember but in any case they went back to before he was considering running for president. And is it technically required to release any tax returns whatsoever? I don't think it is, at least not publically. It's just what's been done for a long time. You release your returns since well before you contemplated running for POTUS. Of course no one is insinuating Romney did anything illegal with his taxes, we know he spends millions of dollars on ace lawyers to find him loop holes. It's just the mans hypocrisy on full display, that's all. If u've raped the tax loophole system while claiming you want to lower taxes yet close up loopholes....kind of hypocritical yes? If he were a democrat saying taxes should be raised yet he skirts them with the aid of millionaire lawyers, you guys would be up in arms...c'mon, be real. There would be a loop being played at Limbaughs show right up until the election. And republicans would be right.

I don't know how people can vote for Romney. A man that buys businesses and closes them down to send them overseas. How can people be so blind. Then people talk bad that Obama that he didn't do shit. Open ur eyes, how can he do anything if he's got minority. Now u can vote for Romney which he will sell America overseas or give obama majority and see where it goes. Out of both evils I think Obama is ur best bet.

Staples had one (US) location when Mitt convinced Bain Capital to invest in it. Now they have over 1500 in the US and over 2200 worldwide. They employ 90,000+ worldwide, including Canada. You can thank Mitt for that. Domino's Pizza employs 145,000 worldwide, including Canada too...but mostly US. Sports Authority got started with some Bain Capital money too.

Those businesses are all still open. So are Brookstone, Sealy, AMC Theaters, Michaels, Toys R Us, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, Clear Channel Communications, Guitar Center, Gymboree and several others.

Out of the two evils, I think Romney is our better bet. He has done a good job with multiple businesses, a good job with the winter olympics in Utah, and a good job as gov. of Mass. Of course he would be very limited by congress as POTUS and probably not be able to get much done. But that goes for any POTUS. Now...what to do about all those worthless congresspeople?

You keep talking about common sense, but I think you know as well as I do, that submitting a tax return does not mean it was reviewed, let alone audited, by the IRS. The vast majority are accepted without any scrutiny at all. And one as complex as Romneys has a greater chance of audit, but that doesn't mean he was ever audited. And a review of his return would probably take a team of accountants many hours.

And you keep pretending that the issue is that he is rich, but its not. And you keep pretending that the issue is that he pays the capital gains rate, but its not. We already know those things.

The issue is that its a standard part of the vetting process to submit much more info than Romney has. Republicans have criticized him for not submitting more, just because it sends a bad message. But Romney chooses to take that hit rather than being open. Like I already said, that's his choice.

You are right about one thing; if you like your privacy, don't run for President. I think that's one thing that scared Donald Trump off.

I'm also right that you think he is hiding something illegal. It's also ludicrous to think that his tax returns are just too "complex" for the IRS to review/audit. LOL! Yeah, the IRS doesn't try to audit rich people, just the middle class (and not the poor because they don't pay taxes). I guess the IRS are all republicans.

i think the issue that alot of people have with Romeny's time at Bain is that he took companies with poor management structure but with a perfect labor base, and hammered it. Sent everything oversea's when there was a perfectly viable "local option". I don't have a problem with someone taking jobs overseas' if the labor required doesn't exist here. It would be kind of like one of the big 3 saying we just can't seem to find good help these days and take auto manufacturing jobs oversea's. I get it, there's some things we shouldn't be manufacturing....the volume of useless 99c nickknacks the chinese make is stupifying to me. They literally send entire container ships over here stuffed to the top and looking like it's gonna capsize at any moment, with stupid useless drug store quality 99c bin products.

He sent all of Staples overseas? You mean the one that I went to last week is GONE now???

I can't order a Domino's pizza either??? WTF?

Of course no one is insinuating Romney did anything illegal with his taxes,

headholio does!!! He says Romney is dodging his tax liabilities!

we know he spends millions of dollars on ace lawyers to find him loop holes. It's just the mans hypocrisy on full display, that's all. If u've raped the tax loophole system while claiming you want to lower taxes yet close up loopholes....kind of hypocritical yes? If he were a democrat saying taxes should be raised yet he skirts them with the aid of millionaire lawyers, you guys would be up in arms...c'mon, be real. There would be a loop being played at Limbaughs show right up until the election. And republicans would be right.

The "loopholes" are all legal though. So I guess you are saying rape is legal?

I don't have any problems with anyone skirting taxes in any LEGAL way possible, whether they are dem or repub. If it's legal, it's not "skirting" or "raping" as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also right that you think he is hiding something illegal. It's also ludicrous to think that his tax returns are just too "complex" for the IRS to review/audit. LOL! Yeah, the IRS doesn't try to audit rich people, just the middle class (and not the poor because they don't pay taxes). I guess the IRS are all republicans.

I didn't say he did anything illegal, but I said he might have, and I think that is a reasonable possibility. We don't know what he is hiding, but whatever it is, it is worth being criticized, worth the damage to his image, and credibility, and respect of many Americans, including in his own party.
So what is it? There are lots of complex tax laws that could be interpreted wrongly, even by experts, unintentionally. Maybe he didn't do anything illegal, but he lied in his speeches about where his money comes from, how he got it, who he damaged to get it etc. Maybe it will show how he uses overseas accounts to dodge taxes, which may be legal, but may not be looked apon as favorably as a regular tax loophole to the American people. I have no problem speculating about all kinds of bad things Romney might have done. That is price he has chosen to pay for not disclosing. The imagination of the people is usually worse than the actual truth, but he apparently doesn't see it that way.

I never said his return is too complex to audit. Are you twisting my words now for lack of a better case?
I said (read slowly)

submitting a tax return does not mean it was reviewed, let alone audited, by the IRS. The vast majority are accepted without any scrutiny at all. And one as complex as Romneys has a greater chance of audit, but that doesn't mean he was ever audited. And a review of his return would probably take a team of accountants many hours.

If that's still to complicated for you I'll simplify. Your "common sense" assumption that the IRS already looked at his returns and would have found any problems with them is incorrect. The IRS never looks at most returns.

Did get a chance to her clintons speech? Your always going to hear some good from these guys, but they will get nothing done in the states because there is no majority. If Romney gets in it will be like the bushes. Tax the middle people, less on the rich and take out another bailout to pay the banks. Wake up!!!

what are you talking about? The bush tax cuts included cuts to the middle class. Obama even extended the Bush tax.

Stunt? Bluff? Ruse?? Phishing?

Seriously, all I can think is: WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKING DEAL, DUDE?!? Publish it and get it over with. The fact you want to conceal your own financial facts just makes me wonder what about the U.S. finances you wouldn't tell us about if you got into office. I mean, seriously, we already know you're rich, what's another $100 million more or less?

Mitt?s coveted tax returns hacked? Feds investigateextortion stunt - NY Daily News

Really? Did Obama refusing to show BC for two years make you suspicious too?

Top Bottom