Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So What Do You Think About Romney's Taxes Being Stolen

The walls were already crumbling when the dems took control in January 2007. The dems passed some good laws to regulate financial institutions after that. Blaming the dems for Bushs mess is a joke.
Look it up.

I'm not saying they are geniuses. The times demanded those changes, and a lot more. I think the dems have done pitifully little to reform bank regulations. But at least they aren't as crazy as republicans who are still talking like its some kind of evil sin to even think about regulating the industry that almost did, and still could, crash the economy.

please at least admit that no-doc loans were a bad thing, and that they caused housing costs to explode and allowed lots of people to obtain home loans that never should have even been allowed to have a credit card?? if you do that, i'll admit to significant financial and regulatory irresponsibility on the part of the bush administration...whaddaya say???

please at least admit that no-doc loans were a bad thing, and that they caused housing costs to explode and allowed lots of people to obtain home loans that never should have even been allowed to have a credit card?? if you do that, i'll admit to significant financial and regulatory irresponsibility on the part of the bush administration...whaddaya say???

Yeah I never denied it, but I'm still waiting for the link to Clinton. I think lax lending practices were a terrible thing and major cause of the crash, but mostly the fault of private institutions and the lack of regulation. Not any specific act by Clinton that let it happen.

When you shift the demand curve to the left with artificially low interest rates what do you get?

demandcurve.gif

Here's a hint, people make them with gum.

That's a good one. Romney doesn't need to show us his tax returns like every other President has, because common sense tells us everything is A-OK. I see that you REALLY loooooove Romney.

I have said that he provided the two years that are required. If it were me, I wouldn't want to provide 10 years if only 2 were required. I like my privacy. But then I wouldn't want to provide even two, so I wouldn't be in that situation. Plus, I'm not dishonest enough to be a politician. And yes, when you're accusing him of doing something illegal on his taxes to avoid paying them, common sense would ask, "wouldn't the IRS have come after him by now?" They're all over me for a grand, I think they'd be up his ass over millions.

It's not that I love Romney. I don't really care about him much to be honest, and I know he doesn't know or care about me either. Neither does Obama. And they don't care about you either bro. But I also don't care about his taxes beyond the last two years, and neither do the people who make the rules about requirements for presidential candidates. So why the fuck do you care so goddamn much??? He has money bro. He worked hard for it and made it and invested it. Now he has income from capital gains and uses all the legal deductions at his disposal and pays a low rate that still equates to millions of dollars a year. He's probably not too unlike Kerry in these regards, except that he didn't come into his money by his wife's family fortune.

You just bought into all the "he's rich and only showing 2 years returns so he must be hiding illegal activity! Because you looooooove Obama, I guess. I just don't care. He's rich, just like the rest of them. He did what they asked and the people who make the rules are satisfied. Why isn't everyone else? It's stupid.

I don't know how people can vote for Romney. A man that buys businesses and closes them down to send them overseas. How can people be so blind. Then people talk bad that Obama that he didn't do shit. Open ur eyes, how can he do anything if he's got minority. Now u can vote for Romney which he will sell America overseas or give obama majority and see where it goes. Out of both evils I think Obama is ur best bet.

Mitt bought companies that where already in trouble and made most on them profitable.
OB took the stim $$ which is ours (the tax payers) and gave half of it to over seas companies. Look it up for yourself and stop believing the bullshit that the media is selling you!!

Mitt bought companies that where already in trouble and made most on them profitable.
OB took the stim $$ which is ours (the tax payers) and gave half of it to over seas companies. Look it up for yourself and stop believing the bullshit that the media is selling you!!

Yes goose, looking stuff up is good and very important advice. People need to look stuff up so that they can see that what you posted is complete bullshit. :FRlol:
Half the stimulus money overseas? 400 billion overseas? :FRlol:

You took a Republican lie (that 2.3 billion went overseas) and expanded it 200 times to a super-lie!

FactCheck.org : Stimulus Money for Jobs Overseas?

I have said that he provided the two years that are required. If it were me, I wouldn't want to provide 10 years if only 2 were required. I like my privacy. But then I wouldn't want to provide even two, so I wouldn't be in that situation. Plus, I'm not dishonest enough to be a politician. And yes, when you're accusing him of doing something illegal on his taxes to avoid paying them, common sense would ask, "wouldn't the IRS have come after him by now?" They're all over me for a grand, I think they'd be up his ass over millions.

It's not that I love Romney. I don't really care about him much to be honest, and I know he doesn't know or care about me either. Neither does Obama. And they don't care about you either bro. But I also don't care about his taxes beyond the last two years, and neither do the people who make the rules about requirements for presidential candidates. So why the fuck do you care so goddamn much??? He has money bro. He worked hard for it and made it and invested it. Now he has income from capital gains and uses all the legal deductions at his disposal and pays a low rate that still equates to millions of dollars a year. He's probably not too unlike Kerry in these regards, except that he didn't come into his money by his wife's family fortune.

You just bought into all the "he's rich and only showing 2 years returns so he must be hiding illegal activity! Because you looooooove Obama, I guess. I just don't care. He's rich, just like the rest of them. He did what they asked and the people who make the rules are satisfied. Why isn't everyone else? It's stupid.

You keep talking about common sense, but I think you know as well as I do, that submitting a tax return does not mean it was reviewed, let alone audited, by the IRS. The vast majority are accepted without any scrutiny at all. And one as complex as Romneys has a greater chance of audit, but that doesn't mean he was ever audited. And a review of his return would probably take a team of accountants many hours.

And you keep pretending that the issue is that he is rich, but its not. And you keep pretending that the issue is that he pays the capital gains rate, but its not. We already know those things.

The issue is that its a standard part of the vetting process to submit much more info than Romney has. Republicans have criticized him for not submitting more, just because it sends a bad message. But Romney chooses to take that hit rather than being open. Like I already said, that's his choice.

You are right about one thing; if you like your privacy, don't run for President. I think that's one thing that scared Donald Trump off.

and if obama was a good muslim as is his birthright he'd sweep aside christianity in the usa and put muslim beliefs into our laws and the white house..

which no president could even remotely do, you understand this right? conceptually you understand that no one president could convert us into a muslim country, right? You implicitly understand that our entire govt, both parties, the supreme court, state and local legislature......"ALL OF THEM", would have to be "in on it". FFS

Top Bottom