Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, what can 1,000,000,000,000 buy you?

Dude, we should like totally tax pot and pay for our deficit in like two weeks. Then we'd like, all love each other and like, uh... all love each other 'cause our debt would be like totally paid off and we'd be like "dude, I love you and shit" and wouldn't that be like totally bangin' cool and shit?

yes

if you're a flaming Mo

We could buy Haiti then move all of them to MI to fill up the empty houses? Haiti is a very pretty place and there would still be enough money left over to turn Haiti into one huge resort. It really is a very beautiful place if you got rid of the Haitians.

We could buy Haiti then move all of them to MI to fill up the empty houses? Haiti is a very pretty place and there would still be enough money left over to turn Haiti into one huge resort. It really is a very beautiful place if you got rid of the Haitians.

Racist!

I read a stat once that said you could feed every hungry kid in the world three meals a day for life with ten billion dollars.

I think our grandchildren are pretty much pooched.

what are the consequences of such a huge debt for americans?

from anybody besides bakemeacookie please

we are bitches to whoever lends us money or buys our shit for decades. Even if they fly planes into our buildings. We'll even go to war for them in some desert.

I wouldn't want $1T. The corresonding headache you'd get would be astronomical. All yuor familyh members would be dead within 20 years from obesity, dui's or drug/alcohol abuse.

c

Top Bottom