Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Suh was at it again

and people don't realize the shit that goes on in teh trenches....i would bet anything that kick suh gave to that Packers o lineman was "well deserved" in the context of all the little shit that goes on that the camera doesn't see. Fingers in your eye socket, punched in the sack while piled up...it all happens. I think "that" shit is horseshit and should be subject to indefinite suspensions if the refs see it. You see guys trying to twist up the ankles of runners after the play is over...that shit has to go. The hits though, c'mon that's before the whistle.

I'm on board with the knee and ankle intentional stuff. And yeah...in the ol/dl trenches its nasty. Look at Justin Tuck's new facemask. You think that's because he wants to be cool? Fuck no. It's to keep mother fuckers fingers and hands out of his face/eyes.

Anyone watch the first game yesterday? That fucking Guard for the lions #66 ......every time JJ Watt was on him he cheap shotted the fuck out of Watt all fucking day. Over and over when Watt's back was turned. I'm shocked Watt never retaliated (that we saw anyways)

Exactly. Suh is an animal. There's no real mean Jack Lambert type fuckers in this game anymore. People need to stop fucking crying. And yes he was looking at the ground. Besides.....if dumbass Schaub would have had a cup on it would have been a non issue.

Ok, then do away with the hypocritical rules, and let them really be animals. Why even call it a game anymore?

Let's see how long that lasts.

Ok, then do away with the hypocritical rules, and let them really be animals. Why even call it a game anymore?

Let's see how long that lasts.

Wtf are you talking about? What does that have to do with saying there's no real throwback hardcore motherfuckers in the game anymore. And people being whining cunts about vicious legal hits.

Wtf are you talking about? What does that have to do with saying there's no real throwback hardcore motherfuckers in the game anymore. And people being whining cunts about vicious legal hits.

If we're going to bring back the real mean hardcore mofo's then what's the point in having all these rules since they'll just be breaking them and changing the whole nature of the game anyways?

And stomping someone's face isn't exactly a legal hit. Dude's a punk who should be in a sport without rules since apparently he has a problem with following them. I'd love to see his ass thrown in the Colosseum way back in the day and watch him play there.

If we're going to bring back the real mean hardcore mofo's then what's the point in having all these rules since they'll just be breaking them and changing the whole nature of the game anyways?

And stomping someone's face isn't exactly a legal hit. Dude's a punk who should be in a sport without rules since apparently he has a problem with following them. I'd love to see his ass thrown in the Colosseum way back in the day and watch him play there.

i have a feeling suh would do alright in the colossieum battling 120 lb roman non-joosers

i have a feeling suh would do alright in the colossieum battling 120 lb roman non-joosers

Perhaps, but today's "warriors" are a far cry overall from peeps back in the day. We increasingly rely on technology and external resources to prove our strength. We're far more pampered and "assisted" today than anyone before us. Spartans would make the strongest case there.

Suh is a beast. Its football, sounds like a lot of y'all never played. Stop being such faggots.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Suh is a beast. Its football, sounds like a lot of y'all never played. Stop being such faggots.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I played and when I did there were rules. When you played we're there rules?
Yeah I think there was. Unfortunately for the rule makers and overall safety of the game humans are getting bigger and stronger and hitting harder. In order to keep balance in the game and $ flowing from tv advertising players can't be paralyzed in front of the kids and woman, who are the growing audience of the nfl.
Like or not there are rules and those rules are there to protect the $ flooding in from Americans who don't want to see there favorite player a paraplegic cripple on the sidelines whether it was a legal hit or not.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I played and when I did there were rules. When you played we're there rules?
Yeah I think there was. Unfortunately for the rule makers and overall safety of the game humans are getting bigger and stronger and hitting harder. In order to keep balance in the game and $ flowing from tv advertising players can't be paralyzed in front of the kids and woman, who are the growing audience of the nfl.
Like or not there are rules and those rules are there to protect the $ flooding in from Americans who don't want to see there favorite player a paraplegic cripple on the sidelines whether it was a legal hit or not.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Hormones often get the best of better judgment. It's a fine line to walk. Johnny Cash'll tell anyone willing to listen.

Top Bottom