Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Suh was at it again

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
he was looking down at the ground, ffs they can't claim he's got crotch sonar and knows how to kick someone in the dick looking the other way. Suh is dirty and i'm sure he meant to stick that leg out to disrupt Shaubs throw....but to claim he intentionally groined him is a stretch.

and correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't that o lineman look to be breaking at least two rules right there? SInce when can you pull and/or trip a lineman?

and correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't that o lineman look to be breaking at least two rules right there? SInce when can you pull and/or trip a lineman?

Exactly. Suh is an animal. There's no real mean Jack Lambert type fuckers in this game anymore. People need to stop fucking crying. And yes he was looking at the ground. Besides.....if dumbass Schaub would have had a cup on it would have been a non issue.

Suh is a dirty player he really should be kicked out of the NFL. WHo cares if he wasn't looking he had intentions to kick the guy which isn't allowed. The guy is a mental case. Look last year he kicked a guy and denyed doing it.

I bet he was dirty as hell in High School they just never had cameras to catch it.

Suh is a dirty player he really should be kicked out of the NFL. WHo cares if he wasn't looking he had intentions to kick the guy which isn't allowed. The guy is a mental case. Look last year he kicked a guy and denyed doing it.

I bet he was dirty as hell in High School they just never had cameras to catch it.

Oh come on...seriously? If its so bad then they should be fining him and suspending him. People are still crying about the hit he gave cutler when he chased him down and looked like he killed him calling that a dirty hit. That was one of the best most brutal hits ever. The game needs more throwbacks who hit like a freight train without regard to themselves or the person they are hitting like Suh, Laron Landry, ect.

It goes to a pattern of issues. The league doesn't need some ignorant ass taking away from what is the highest dollar generating sport in the world. He takes away from the family aspect of the game. If he wasn't a shit head this wouldn't be controversial at all. It would be simply overlooked. But He has created this stigma with his actions and bad choices. I don't say throw him out of the league but penalize the shit out of him. He will either finally comply or blow up in a rage either way I don't care. The lions suck.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

It goes to a pattern of issues. The league doesn't need some ignorant ass taking away from what is the highest dollar generating sport in the world. He takes away from the family aspect of the game. If he wasn't a shit head this wouldn't be controversial at all. It would be simply overlooked. But He has created this stigma with his actions and bad choices. I don't say throw him out of the league but penalize the shit out of him. He will either finally comply or blow up in a rage either way I don't care. The lions suck.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

The stomping shit yes...I agree. Brainless emotional bullshit. But the brutal hits he delivers, the majority of them just look more brutal than they are to the Nancy fuckers that think football should be played in skirts anyways and gives them more to complain about.
Like you said....give him fines....suspend him for stomping and personal fouls. He'll either straighten up or he'll force the coaches to pull him.

I like that he scares the shit out of QB's. No one is really scared anymore of pass rushers. Demarcus Ware, Mario Williams, JPP, Tuck, Suggs, are all elite and can lay a hit on you. But I doubt QB's are actually scared of them.
I let my kid watch Suh film all the time. I teach him never to go for knees on purpose but to hit QB's with really bad intentions. Two of the QB's he hit this year took over 30 seconds to get up. The one kid didn't even move for like 30 sec. All perfectly legal but extremely brutal full bodyweight landing on top hits. Don't think the other parents weren't complaining.

We need more J. Lamberts, more L. Taylors. Laron Landry and Suh are about the best we have these days, but good old Goodell is ruining the fuck out of the game.

When I played, defensive players had 3 jobs. Break up/intercept passes, stop the run, and fucking KILL the man with the ball no matter who it is.

It's turning into basketball.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

and people don't realize the shit that goes on in teh trenches....i would bet anything that kick suh gave to that Packers o lineman was "well deserved" in the context of all the little shit that goes on that the camera doesn't see. Fingers in your eye socket, punched in the sack while piled up...it all happens. I think "that" shit is horseshit and should be subject to indefinite suspensions if the refs see it. You see guys trying to twist up the ankles of runners after the play is over...that shit has to go. The hits though, c'mon that's before the whistle.

Top Bottom