Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Subz hates wimminz and animals....what does he like?

Sub needs a hug or a role model. Any takers? He is an angry elf!

calveless wonder said:
lolol....awesome

no one has to convince me. my personality shines through whenever i go, homey. i am "myself" and "real" that's why people feel me, i just happen to do things extravagantly. maybe if you can reach that point (i think you will eventually), you'll be a much happier and content dude and stop being so bitter.

i like women on my dick, because its fun and i missed out on some prime years of my life. you'd like it(and want it) too, you're just frustrated with the process and don't believe you can do it.

calveless wonder said:
lolol....awesome

no one has to convince me. my personality shines through whenever i go, homey. i am "myself" and "real" that's why people feel me, i just happen to do things extravagantly. maybe if you can reach that point (i think you will eventually), you'll be a much happier and content dude and stop being so bitter.

i like women on my dick, because its fun and i missed out on some prime years of my life. you'd like it(and want it) too, you're just frustrated with the process and don't believe you can do it.
im not actually a virgin and sex is over rated. but healother still isnt my alter.

i dont think your happy bro, you have to constantly validate yourself through other people's company.

if you arnt happy without it, getting sex and being a womanizer who bangs "hoes" left and right, definately wont wont make you any happier. youl just find something else to focus your disappointment or unhappyness on

yonkers weights said:
Poor Sub...
For real he needs a hug!
Ladies or Faizafez or his alters help him out.
poor yonkers, hes a fully grown man who still needs to cry like a fucking baby to authority figures when hes offended, but then goes and fucks other women cause his wife is fucking fat

SublimeZM said:
im not actually a virgin and sex is over rated. but healother still isnt my alter.

i dont think your happy bro, you have to constantly validate yourself through other people's company.

if you arnt happy without it, getting sex and being a womanizer who bangs "hoes" left and right, definately wont wont make you any happier. youl just find something else to focus your disappointment or unhappyness on

I think he is KB's alter ;)

yonkers weights said:
Good call foreign...
Just don't talk to him and he will go away...
He will cry himself to sleep. It is nap time for the kid anyway.
cry? im goign to the gym. have you ever been to one, you fat ugly weak fuck.

but yeah you rthe crybaby "mods plz ban sublime zm he doesnt like dogs, oh no"

Top Bottom