Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Subz hates wimminz and animals....what does he like?

weightlifting, weed, and killing dogs.

but im actually looking into become a total tool and convincing myself im awsome so i can go out to clubs and pick up girls because im not happy just being myself.

i need "a-game" and alot of women all over my dick to be happy because im insecure and gay. o wait thats you

yonkers weights said:
RED BOMBS and thumbs up his ass. That's the word on the PM underground...
fat women, being a terrible weight lifter, cheating, and crying to the mods because hes a fucking pussy, thats what yonkers loves

SublimeZM said:
weightlifting, weed, and killing dogs.

but im actually looking into become a total tool and convincing myself im awsome so i can go out to clubs and pick up girls because im not happy just being myself.

i need "a-game" and alot of women all over my dick to be happy because im insecure and gay. o wait thats you

lolol....awesome

no one has to convince me. my personality shines through whenever i go, homey. i am "myself" and "real" that's why people feel me, i just happen to do things extravagantly. maybe if you can reach that point (i think you will eventually), you'll be a much happier and content dude and stop being so bitter.

i like women on my dick, because its fun and i missed out on some prime years of my life. you'd like it(and want it) too, you're just frustrated with the process and don't believe you can do it.

Top Bottom