Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so my boy owes me 700 dollars.. i think i'm gonna call hrs and tell them he's selling coke out of his house and get his son taken from him..

nefertiti said:
I have a friend who owes me about 1700 total. I'm not holding my breath on getting it back, he has piss poor money management skills and doesn't get the concept of living within his means. But I knew that going in.
How much do you have in your checking, savings, money markets? Can I borrow that much? lol.

heatherrae said:
Honestly, I have given friends and family thousands over the years. They always say, "I will pay you back." I immediately tell them that it is a GIFT. I don't want the pressure on the relationship. I just give what I can spare.

Pretty much exactly what I told Matt. I didn't want that burden on our friendship. I told him that if he wanted to pay me back someday he could, but I was considering it a gift and would never expect it from him.

I did, however, tell him the third time he came to me that I would only bail him out again (figuratively, he wasn't in jail) if he REALLY got in trouble but I wasn't going to help him pay his bills again because he went out too much or spent too much money on stupid shit.

mightymouse69 said:
lend me 500? please.

You're mean to me. :p

And to the rest of you, one has to actually be a good friend of mine in real life to get this treatment. But for my loved ones, I have never hesitated to help where I could.

nefertiti said:
Pretty much exactly what I told Matt. I didn't want that burden on our friendship. I told him that if he wanted to pay me back someday he could, but I was considering it a gift and would never expect it from him.

I did, however, tell him the third time he came to me that I would only bail him out again (figuratively, he wasn't in jail) if he REALLY got in trouble but I wasn't going to help him pay his bills again because he went out too much or spent too much money on stupid shit.
yeah, I know what you mean. I paid my brother's car payment for 4 months in a row before I told him that he needs to BUDGET...lol.

I have a friend right now that is driving my Jeep around... supposed to pay me 4k for it.

Hasn't paid me dime in almost a year.

Fuck me.

jh1 said:
I have a friend right now that is driving my Jeep around... supposed to pay me 4k for it.

Hasn't paid me dime in almost a year.

Fuck me.
i have an ex husband who hasn't paid diddly in child support in the 4 yrs since our divorce was made final. good thing I can support my son without his sorry ass.

Top Bottom