Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so my boy owes me 700 dollars.. i think i'm gonna call hrs and tell them he's selling coke out of his house and get his son taken from him..

samoth said:
Yeah, but America's the butt of many jokes worldwide.

Now shush before I go to your home, slip on your sidewalk, and sue you for all your worth.

:cow:
i make fun of people from other countries all the time, for their gay customs and beliefs. doesnt mean its right or wrong...just the way shit works.

I have a customer who drives a car (MB) worth over $100K (Canadian) and the kunt owes me just under $1000.00 since December. I sent his account to the collection agency but really I want to go ram my truck into his Benz---fucker!

Re: so my boy owes me 700 dollars.. i think i'm gonna call hrs and tell them he's sel

My Bro inlaw owes his sister $40,000 and him and his wife both just bought new F150 4x4's WTF mang? he said he has no money to pay her back.

SublimeZM said:
agreed. 5 dollars is one thing. fuck, even 50, but anything around that or over need be at least attempted to payd back, even if its 100s at a time over the course of a few months

Top Bottom