Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so my boy owes me 700 dollars.. i think i'm gonna call hrs and tell them he's selling coke out of his house and get his son taken from him..

hstern said:
hey HR dumb question what does TITCR stand for?
I stole that from samoth. It means "this is the credited response."

I have a friend who owes me about 1700 total. I'm not holding my breath on getting it back, he has piss poor money management skills and doesn't get the concept of living within his means. But I knew that going in.

nefertiti said:
I have a friend who owes me about 1700 total. I'm not holding my breath on getting it back, he has piss poor money management skills and doesn't get the concept of living within his means. But I knew that going in.

lend me 500? please.

Honestly, I have given friends and family thousands over the years. They always say, "I will pay you back." I immediately tell them that it is a GIFT. I don't want the pressure on the relationship. I just give what I can spare.

nefertiti said:

Can I borrow $1700?

Top Bottom