Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, I'm training with Scotsman in about an hour

superqt4u2nv said:
I was totally talking about how cool he was this weekend and how much I want to try coldsotnes ice cream never to try the ice cream :(

wtf does coldstone have to do with him? they have those everywhere.

he's a chill motherfucker. we grabbed some food and beers afterwards. :)

inkspot said:
let him have them! I promise, you'll thank me in the end..haggis = ick x 2. oh btw those are not mashed potatoes, they're turnips :sick:
I wasn't talking about food, I was going with the :rainbow: sexual innuendo direction.

Any pics of this meating KB?

jestro said:
I wasn't talking about food, I was going with the :rainbow: sexual innuendo direction.

Any pics of this meating KB?

nah, it was a chill meatup. just did some light training and then grabbed a few beers. may meat up with him again later, depending on what I got goin on over here.

KillahBee said:
nah, it was a chill meatup. just did some light training and then grabbed a few beers. may meat up with him again later, depending on what I got goin on over here.
Sweet. So what dude huge in real life or it all in the camera angles?

jestro said:
Sweet. So what dude huge in real life or it all in the camera angles?

He's pretty fuckin big, ain't gonna lie. I don't think he's the type to care about camera angles and what EFers think about him. He was tellin me how he participated in a Highlands Games event in Scotland recently. One day I'd like to train some strongman with him

On a side note, I did 75lb Zercher squats today :)

Top Bottom