Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm on hour 3 on Omega's Superstimulant!!!!

Guess I gotta get my hands on some of this shit. How does it compare to the real 10mg blue adderalls?

Guess I gotta get my hands on some of this shit. How does it compare to the real 10mg blue adderalls?

i dont know! Never tried Adderal!

but here is a PM I got:

"To be completely honest, I got the superstimulant last week and it was literally the only focus/energy supplement i've ever taken that worked. it felt like aderrol minus the spaced out feeling. I can't believe how good of a mood I was in either. It was nuts. That stuff can probably replace prozac. I have never been so impressed with a supplement before. I am no rep for this company, and I have nothing to do with this company. I've just been a loyal lipoflame customer for a few years. i'm telling you, superstim is the real deal. "

I swear thats real feedback on another board where I dont sponsor on and really am at the whim of the Free market of Opinions and ideas.....

I Swear it..

if you do order I'll take care of you and ur jacket, just let me know:qt:

Last edited:
Is this stuff akin to Beastdrol as far as "class of supplements" are concerned? Meaning its really a drug?

Top Bottom