Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I just had a horrible workout ...

sk*

For the last week or so I cut calories drastically and lost a good amount of water. Along with this I was taking about a week off from the gym since I was to start WSB on monday.

Monday's workout went allright, but today I was doing chest and it went horrible. Nothing was going up, my strength suffered greatly.

I had lost about 10lbs of water, but today I am gonna eat till I regain those 10lbs and another extra 5 then hit the gym again around 9pm. I am gonna set a PR on bench. :D

-sk

I had the same thing happen. Monday was back... I could barely get my warm up weights up.

Fortunately, Tuesday was legs... and I was able to hit it full throtal.

spatts said:
You were doing WSB and doing "chest?" :confused:

Well, bench ...

I just call it chest, just a habit. I tried doing board presses, but nothing seemed right and the bar seemed way too heavy. :(

-sk

Yeah, I can understand that. You have to have fuel for this. I think a nice big bowl of oatmeal will get you the numbers you want. Hehehe...works for me. :D

I look forward to giving you PR KARMA later, dammit! :mad:

I'm just gonna load up on complex carbs and protein shakes, and i'll take your advice of the oatmeal and maybe some steak around 8pm. Then around 9, i'll drink a lot of simple carbs and hopefully i'll be bloated enough so I don't have to move the bar more than 2inches. :D

-sk

Don't worry, happens to the best of us. As Spatts put, oatmeal always helps. I also find eating potatoes and eggs (about 3 potatoes, and 6 eggs all cooked together until soft) does wonders for me. Hhmmm, I think I'll go have some now!

Tonight is legs for me. Squat night, I think I'll have 4 potatoes!

sk* said:
I'm just gonna load up on complex carbs and protein shakes, and i'll take your advice of the oatmeal and maybe some steak around 8pm. Then around 9, i'll drink a lot of simple carbs and hopefully i'll be bloated enough so I don't have to move the bar more than 2inches. :D

-sk

That was pure poetry, man. :D

lol

and yeah..i was going to mention the chest thing. BE SURE you don't flare your elbows on bench. it's bound to cause an injury, especially with the max partials and balistic benching in westside training

Top Bottom