Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I found a pill on the floor at work today

lol I wasnt snooping. I walked by the pod and it was right there on the floor where i was walking (bright pink and purple) and so, considering my previous suspicion about her, i wanted to know what it was, and I looked it up. Probably to confirm my suspicions in some way but that didnt exactly pan out. lol

No, even if it wasnt an OTC pill, I would have no intention or cause for firing her so this has nothing to do with firing. Although she is being watched closely for other things like spending 40 mins a day in the bathroom outside of her normal break time. And also for complaints about hanging up on callers. If i actually catch her in the act of hanging up on someone, I will fire her. You can believe that.

U want me to call her? I'm good at making people hang up on me...:confused::verygood:

So in other words if you hear her phone ringing, and not getting answered and find her in the bathroom, doing a line of coke off the bathroom sink with a mouthful of OTC fat burners in her mouth, she is at least getting a write-up in her perminant file?

Yes. And i will take pics to post here for everyone's entertainment

lol. I did bring this to her attention and she claims to have a medical issue causing her to need to use the bathroom frequently. I have asked her to supply a physician statement to that effect. We will see if she comes through.

she is a he, and he has an enlarged prostate, or the clap!

It's definetly one of those two.

a little pink and purple pill. right on the floor in the pod where this girl who works for me sits. she's someone we suspect is using coke at the least and who knows what else but we think she has been geeked out at work on several occasions.
anyway, i saw it and was suspicious. so i picked it up. and took it back to my office to look it up on the interwebnets. i thought maybe it was something elicit.

turns out its just an OTC fat burner/evergy pill.

Do i give it back?

Throw it away.
Unless it's illegal, throw it away and move on.
Saves embarrassment all around.

lol. I did bring this to her attention and she claims to have a medical issue causing her to need to use the bathroom frequently. I have asked her to supply a physician statement to that effect. We will see if she comes through.

Tell that bitch to pop a detrol and sit the fuck down.

Top Bottom