Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I am being taken away to an undisclosed location for the weekend by the girlfriend

Re: So I am being taken away to an undisclosed location for the weekend by the girlfr

You'll surely have to fake enjoying the meal(s)

WTF

It's your birthday...she should be taking you to a steakhouse, not feeding you rabbit food.

Yea, she told me that clue and I said, "wtf, I like meat" (nomo)

She explained it had nothing to do with what we would be eating.

Today she asked me to pick between seafood, red meat or Italian.....hmmm

Re: So I am being taken away to an undisclosed location for the weekend by the girlfr

lol I did that to my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago....wouldn't tell him where we were going till we checked in at the airport. The suspense drove him insane, but it was well worth it.

did you show her how big your cat has gotten?

she's gonna suprize you with a health clinic visit
"surprize honey we have aids"
yay!

PDaddy....
New Pics of Chica...

I can always count on PDaddy to back up his Claims of PimpDom with solid Merit.

That's what I digs about my boy.

Happy Birthday ^_^
Good luck... you may need it :eek: :p

BTW...where the hell are the pics of this girl?!?!

For all we know she is 300lbs and you are going to a weight watchers convention.

We will be taking many this weekend and I will post some up you vultures

Top Bottom