Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I am being taken away to an undisclosed location for the weekend by the girlfriend

Re: So I am being taken away to an undisclosed location for the weekend by the girlfr

i wonder if he is chained up yet

Re: So I am being taken away to an undisclosed location for the weekend by the girlfr

We are leaving in a few hours. She's just getting off of a 30 hour rotation so I am allowing her a couple hours of sleep before she is required to pamper the shit out of me.

have fun at showbiz pizza bro!!

dude that's tight though, did you figure anything out yet? ADA? american dental association?

Undisclosed location?

Say "hi" to Dick Cheney for me.

lol

I thought they already had the Bilderberg Group meetings this year?

dude that's tight though, did you figure anything out yet? ADA? american dental association?

Well she took me to this very nice Victorian style bed and breakfast in Ann Arbor. Ada was the name of the room we stayed in. Vegatarian was the breakfast they served (Artisan cheeses, apricot pancakes, expresso, organis hard brown hard boiled egg, fresh fruit and walnuts).

Right when we arrived and got settled in to our room (perks include fireplace and bear claw tub). She took me to a cool little irish pub downtown, we got a window seat and people watched while drinking dark and tans. We then did some walking around. Later that night she took me to a nice restaurant (Gandy Dancer), where I started off with the lobster bisque and had the pecan encrusted swordfish with a nice Chardonnay that had a slight pecan/berry boutique with an oak finish; complimenting the entree perfectly.

We finished the evening up with a couples bath and a very fine merlot.

All in all, a very well thought out, romantic retreat.

I did get raped in the shower before dinner :)

She's cheating on you!

FYI, Hitler was a vegetarian...just sayin'...

:)

Well she took me to this very nice Victorian style bed and breakfast in Ann Arbor. Ada was the name of the room we stayed in. Vegatarian was the breakfast they served (Artisan cheeses, apricot pancakes, expresso, organis hard brown hard boiled egg, fresh fruit and walnuts).

Right when we arrived and got settled in to our room (perks include fireplace and bear claw tub). She took me to a cool little irish pub downtown, we got a window seat and people watched while drinking dark and tans. We then did some walking around. Later that night she took me to a nice restaurant (Gandy Dancer), where I started off with the lobster bisque and had the pecan encrusted swordfish with a nice Chardonnay that had a slight pecan/berry boutique with an oak finish; complimenting the entree perfectly.

We finished the evening up with a couples bath and a very fine merlot.

All in all, a very well thought out, romantic retreat.

I did get raped in the shower before dinner :)

Sounds awesome bro! Glad you had fun!!

Top Bottom