Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, how much protein do you eat to each meal while BULKING!!!

MrRTTB

Some guys eat like 90g or more, others say there's no use eating more than 50g per meal every other - third hour..I know it's a very individual question and also has some to do with higher proteinsyntese from things like steroids and T3. I'm just curious, how much protein do you eat per meal, especially for dinner and other "big" meals..???

supposably the body can only absorb 40g protein per sitting, anymore is a waste, so eat 40g wait 2hr eat another 40g

the professor of nutrition sciences at baylor sports med. told me this

i've heard pretty much the same thing, usually 40 to 50 grams of protein is all the body can process at one sitting...eat up!!

the_only_sepe said:
supposably the body can only absorb 40g protein per sitting, anymore is a waste, so eat 40g wait 2hr eat another 40g

the professor of nutrition sciences at baylor sports med. told me this

This would explain Baylor's football team. JK!

Hmm

I disagree with that rule. I strive for 60-75 grams per meal and sometimes 100. I eat around 400-500 grams per day and My kidneys are fine and im growing. I think every 2-3 hrs get 50-75 grams in and you are golden.

troybday said:
i've heard pretty much the same thing, usually 40 to 50 grams of protein is all the body can process at one sitting...eat up!!
yes but some people are different. do you think a person that weights 135lbs soaking wet, can absorb as much as a man that weights 250? i think not!

Top Bottom