Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, are you the type

V

velvett

to date one person at a time or several people at one time?

If you date one at a time do you date until you get really close and become a couple then stay together until you are no longer together. And also, about how long is your average time from causal dates to *couple* status if at all?

Or

If you date several people at one time do you do so to see who/what is out there then choose one to date or do you continue to date several at a time. And do you have sex with all or any of these people?

What is you dating MO?

BTW - there is NO correct answer to this.

Satanic Goatslayer said:
One at a time. A lot less work when it comes time to dispose of the body.

Oh Goodness.
YES!
I have those 55 gallon 4 mil bags - I highly recommend them. Now, if I only had a larger trunk to get them down and over to the dump.

Sigh...

velvett said:
to date one person at a time or several people at one time?

If you date one at a time do you date until you get really close and become a couple then stay together until you are no longer together. And also, about how long is your average time from causal dates to *couple* status if at all?

Or

If you date several people at one time do you do so to see who/what is out there then choose one to date or do you continue to date several at a time. And do you have sex will all or any of these people?

What is you dating MO?

BTW - there is NO correct answer to this.

I define "dating" as just that. Dating. When I was dating I dated serveral women at the same time. And, they all knew I was dating other women.

When I find one I want to get to know better, then I switch to "exclusively dating" mode. This mode is available at any time and can be engaged or disengaged at any time.

One at a time. I like to focus my attention to one person, and I would hate to confuse shit between them and look like a prick.

Re: Re: So, are you the type

Gilbyag said:
I define "dating" as just that. Dating. When I was dating I dated serveral women at the same time. And, they all knew I was dating other women.

When I find one I want to get to know better, then I switch to "exclusively dating" mode. This mode is available at any time and can be engaged or disengaged at any time.

Now you say they know you are dating others - was this because you spoke about it clearly or assumed this is general unspoken and known practice? (No flame - just asking I swear.)

Now how do you go about "disengaging" the exclusive date uh, contract so to speak?

DO you take time off - *get your space* or do you break it off clean and permanent?

I make some pretty definite lines between casual dating and being a couple. Right now, I'm technically "dating" several. I just met them within the last few weeks. The more dates you have the more you can weed out the casuals from the potentials. I definitely am doing it to see who's out there for me. Anything else is just settling.
How and when do I consider myself part of a couple? I'm old school. I have to ask them to be my girlfriend before I will ever use that term.

Velvett, I'll date you any way you want me to date you!

BeardedClam said:
hey velvett, how would you like a big hard dick in your ass?

Clam,

It's an exit only area.
I would however enjoy a wet, firm well trained tongue.

Thanks for asking.

Top Bottom