Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

snack cake.

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
in accordance with the goodwill bandwagon, snack cake (i'm not saying "snacky") has been unbanned. we know she enjoyed it here and she had friends, as well as foes.

please let her know if you are in touch with her that her account has been reactivated.

and. if you ARE/WERE a foe, and are ready to leave, please pm me.

in accordance with the goodwill bandwagon, snack cake (i'm not saying "snacky") has been unbanned. we know she enjoyed it here and she had friends, as well as foes.

please let her know if you are in touch with her that her account has been reactivated.

and. if you ARE/WERE a foe, and are ready to leave, please pm me.

are you unbanning her so you can just re-ban her for fun? cuz that would be hilarious

She never did anything to me personally, her threads are usually entertaining.

are you unbanning her so you can just re-ban her for fun? cuz that would be hilarious

LMAO

Kinda, hell yeah.

WTF-ever
We all deserve multiple chances dont we..This is gonna be interesting though, I guess it may be fun to say the least.

*mops sweat from brow*

Good thing that I didn't badmouth her publicly.... but saved that for the PM and k-message circuit... you know, like so many peeps did me?

With me the ENTIRE WEB KNOWS what you see is what you get. Just as in real life, I only have ONE FACE. :)

Top Bottom