Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

slin cycle

I take 50 iu at night, and then 20 iu before meals, then again I am a diabetic so it might be different for me. I know that much would kill anyone else, but I do get the privlage of calling everyone else a wuss only in fun though.

Hehe yea, a freind of mine takes 90 everyday, 50 and 40, too bad he doesnt take humulog, I wish I had some of that :/...

anyway, today I decided to add some m1t to the cycle, so heres how it looks now...

2g Milk thistle
2g cranberry ext.
20mg m1t (might up it, but im not sure yet)
10 IU insulin PWO
up to 80 mcg of clen...

Im doing about 45 mins of cardio everymorning, and working out everyother day, looking visibly leaner already (some of that may be from the water gone from the cranberry exstract) And im hoping to gain some muscle from the m1t... In the past I havnt had much luck with m1t (20 mg's just gave me some water retention) but with the insulin I have alot of hope for it this time...

as I said, i went up to 80mcg today, nothing bad, hearts beating a little hard and have a little jitters, but nothing unbarable, I think ill stay at 80 tommorow, then up it to 100.

look bro humalin r is TOTAL CRAP!!! it may be legal to get over the counter but its shit!!! next time you play with slin get your hands on some humalog for gods sake and it wont put the "fat" on you your talking about..and are you takeing 700mgs of r ALA 30 minits before your postworkout slin meal?? this shutles more carbs into the muscle and not fat..you gota think these things out more...and slin alone is worthless and a good way to get fat realy fast..only use slin if your runing ALOT of androgens at high levels because it creates a syrngistic efect on uptake and reduces fat gain drasticly...i hope i dont sound like a ass here..just stateing some facts...

Top Bottom