Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

slin cycle

MikeK

Today is the first time for me with slin, ill be starting out at 5units after my workout today, wiht about 50 grams of carbs right away, 60g protein 3 g fat about 15 mins afterwords, first im going to see how the insulin works by itself, working up to 10 units, then im probly going to add some test...

MikeK said:
Today is the first time for me with slin, ill be starting out at 5units after my workout today, wiht about 50 grams of carbs right away, 60g protein 3 g fat about 15 mins afterwords, first im going to see how the insulin works by itself, working up to 10 units, then im probly going to add some test...
\

test anyway, what type of slin, a good high protein /carb meal about an hour later with as little fat as possible works well with humulin R, insulin helps relelease test bound by shbg sex hormone binding globulin, keep ready carbs on hand, be vaery careful slin kills.

First shot of humulin R today, took 4iu's after my workouttoday, dont think i got the needel deep enough, had a bulge under my skin for about 10 mins untill it all got spread, took about 50g carbs after that, then after the drive home (10-15 mins) had 65g whey at about 4g fat. Sitting an hour and a half later right now, just got done with some chicken and a little bit of bread.

Legs today, afterward 7 iu of insulin, wiht about 50g carbs right after, only change in diet really was the 1 hour meal, big peace of chicken wiht a half of a bagle, about 5 g fat, 35g protein and 30g slow carbs. Guess I never gave my stats either...

5'11" @192, around 11% bf...

up to 194 this morning, took 10 iu in the am (no workout today). Felling a little sick but i dont think it has anything to do with the slin (about 3 hours in right now)

Today is back and shoulders, 10 iu today... Looking fuller for sure... Im pretty sure that next week im going to start some clen and cardio in the am to cut away some fat... not sure what the cardio is going to be yet though, I HATE running, cant stand it, so I might just walk or cycle for a bit.

Also went shopping yesterday, new whey protein that I picked up has 1.5g Fat for 55g Protein, should be a bit better than what I had (about 5g fat for 60g protein)

12 IU today, new workout, chest and bi's today, got a REALLY painfull pump in my shoulders after flys, coudnt keep them down at my side, had to keep them in the air or they would start to kill me...

Top Bottom