Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

slim xtreme fat loss with a side of suicide

kiwee

Banned
was using 5 on 2 off at 3 a day...used 2 yesterday as this is the end of the bottle thk god! i need some fuckin sleep...insomnia is pretty consistent throughout the use of this insanely effective fat burner...i feel my body has adjusted to it rather quickly, as the positive effects grew less and less with the same dose as i got further into the cycle...today i woke up without its use, and felt horrendous! woke up shivering, cold sweats, depressed, with tons of blankets on and felt as if at any moment i was going to throw up...i havent really felt to happy today since i woke up...almost as if on and off throughout the day i get euphoria that lasts for a few mins then right back to below baseline...a great fat burner, but needs to be used intelligently, and with extreme caution, which i most certainly did not do, which i will keep in mind next time...im thinking of buying a couple hundred dollars worth so when they change the formula i will still have what works, but i most certainly will not use this stuff on a daily basis, ever again, even when i get my stash, it will be kept for use on special events only!

I heard slim x is a pretty extreme stimulant. I want to try it out because I'm a stim junkie, but lately all stims are jacking up my BP to ridiculous levels :(

I'm tempted...I got clenbuterol in the reserves for when I need it but I might try this out just because I'm curious about how powerful it really is. Is it ephedrine-based?

I know SonicWaste Really Likes it. I'm going to use it when I go to the UD2 diet here in like a month

Too bad it's now discontinued due to the fact that AX put an analog of meth in the product. Serious. You are rolling the dice taking this product.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=462408

Awesome post bro, and I hate to say it, but this is why the FDA is going to the lengths they are...because of companies hiding substances on their labeling. It would have only been a matter of time that an OTC product like this started circulating high school locker rooms and one hot summer football practice some poor kid dies due to "cardio toxcisity" and dehydration, then it gets investigated and pulled from market.

I like how shortly after the bluelight post the company changed their labeling on the website to include "Proline Analog [Phenyl-pyrrolidinyltoluene]"

I'll tell you what bro. SX is no fucking joke. I have a rather high tolerance to stims. I bought a bottle of these and took ONE cap last Friday at 4:00 am. I did not go to sleep until 2:00 am Saturday morning, and in all reality I never truly fell asleep. I seriously felt like a zombie until Tuesday of this past week. The rec drug-like hangover lasted two days. I would not recommend this supp to anyone.

Top Bottom