Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

slight testicular atrophy

edzilla

i have some slight testicular atrophy from a previous cycle that i didnt use hcg on for not researching enough, its really not that bad but anyway(it still bugs me). i wanted to do a 6 wk prop cycle @ 600mg/wk but i will put hcg in it for sure this time at 1000ius every 3 days during cycle and at 2000 ius eod after my last shot for 12 days then start the SERM therapy.

anybody think that i will be able to regain some testicular volume that i lost from a previous cycle?

At that volume, you could really cause some downgrade and cause more harm then good. Why such high dosages?

I wouldn't even run it during cycle at only 6 weeks, just hit it for a week after the cycle.

Actually, I'd run a 4 week PCT now and get yourself back before you start again. Fix the problem first where you have no inhibitory substances in you. If you don't, it could be even harder to get back after the cycle. Remember HCG is only tricking the system, it's not actually bringing you back, and too much can make it even harder to come back.

d_rson:

i am doing it that way because dr. scally on mesomorphosis adviced me to do so, and i researched it and it does make sense...this is what he stated:

The use of 250 IU is a waste of time and money. I am willing to administer 500 IU Q3D (every three days), although, 1000 IU Q3D is probably more worthwhile. Remember, the idea is to STIMULATE MAXIMALLY T synthesis, not tickle it!!! During PCT, I use hCG 2,000-2,500 IU QOD. hGH has been shown to stimulate T synthesis.
i got some lab work done and my tt and free testosterone levels are normal but my sperm count is at 5mill/ml and i have slight testicular atrophy...so it looks like the lack of hcg is to blame. i want to run hcg during the cycle to prevent atrophy of the testicles. do you think that running the hcg at these dosages during my cycle and after will bring me back to size? or what kind of pct can i run now to get them back to size before i do my next cycle? i should add that i did this cycle a year ago.

Hey bro, I was gonna hit you back with a PM but did not have a chance. I promise to get back to all peoples PM's in due time by the way. All pm's will be responded back to.
Here is my take bro.. I am not sure what you asked this doctor but a lot of the things in this thread make me shake my head. If you really feel like you have atrophy why would you be running another cycle? Did you have bloodwork done before cycle? I am not an expert like he is at all but things do not add up here for me bro. This is what I would do. I would hold off on the cycle and run some HCG for awhile and then take some nolvadex. Instead of
HGH I say run some IGF-1 and also a low dose of arimidex. The igf-1 is faster acting, cheaper, and easier to find in my opinion. Hey... you can go with whoevers advice you want. I all I ask is that you bump this thread if it works out for you.ttyl

imo hcg is better run on cycle than during pct... 500mg ever 4-5 days will keep ur nuts sweet.
hcg will also make you dependant and shut your ass down hard when you come off if you prolong use, gotta bro going thru this right now. And 500 mgs, I hope you meant ius bro. I always use it from about half way thru a cycle into about 2 or 3 weeks of PCT, have had good results like this.

thanks for the input everybody and lartinos....when you get to my pm, could you give me an idea of what the hcg treatment for something like this would be and also how you would run the nolva?

and i think he ment hcg has been shown to stimulate T synthesis not HGH. i haven't clarified this with him but i think thats what he ment, since he was talking about hcg. i just copied and pasted it and i forgot that it was like that.

Top Bottom