Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeve update...ballin'

I don't do things because they're considered "cool" by muppets like you. No one will ever see any tattoo I put on myself, I"m not a sleeved up slimy dirtbag like plank who could never walk through a corporate office with a casual short sleeve.

lol,

you've obviously never been in a corporate office. LOL@casual short sleeve

holeefuk you're dumb as a bag of shit.

g1383975393386149927.jpg

if you got someone to draw cocks all up and down your skinny little noodle arms pretty sure people will put a dragon down on someones back.

Not the one in your avatar you dipshit.

That won't translate into a tattoo and any good artist would tell you that. I spend hours upon hours in the tattoo shop and listen to idiots like yourself come in with some rendering of something they think is cool they found online only to be told to stfu.

Not the one in your avatar you dipshit.

That won't translate into a tattoo and any good artist would tell you that. .

that's why they take the idea and do their own rendering of it numbnuts. You don't ask them to do it as is, they (if they're good artists) will come up with their own ideas and pass it by you. YOu're an idiot stfu.

lol,

Negatory ghost rider I seen the ups man come through the other day wit a short sleeve brown casual button up on. Bitch was off the chain. Ballin

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

lol,

actually you have not been in a corporate office, I have. You're not always wearing a shirt and tie, which you'd know if you had infact ever been in a corporate office. But you can't now anyway right? not like it matters though you're a fuckface little fgt anyway.

that's why they take the idea and do their own rendering of it numbnuts. You don't ask them to do it as is, they (if they're good artists) will come up with their own ideas and pass it by you. YOu're an idiot stfu.

Don't fucking talk to me about tattoo's you down syndrome having fuck stick. I've spent more hours in a chair than you ever will, you know shit aside from what you've seen on tv.

You specifically said your avatar, not an interpretation of it.

Nice back peddle.

typical redsnatch

actually you have not been in a corporate office, I have. You're not always wearing a shirt and tie, which you'd know if you had infact ever been in a corporate office. But you can't now anyway right? not like it matters though you're a fuckface little fgt anyway.

no, because I work for myself and make more money than you ever will pushing papers for someone else in your entry level position.

Now, why don't you pretend to get back on the road and burn up some more miles on your trip to florida in your base model camry you fuckin loser.

Top Bottom