Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep for growth!!

ceo

MVP
EF VIP
We all know we grow when we sleep. Eat, Train, Sleep...repeat!

So what happens when your sleep starts to suffer? Well, You can try to overcome poor sleep with more food (more training will not help in this case, though less might), but those are the keys to growth.

AAS would be another key. You can (and I suspect many of you do) also try to overcome the affects of poor sleep on your growth with AAS. This can work, but can you imagine if you got your diet all dialed in, were kicking ass in your training, and were getting some great sleep every night...then added AAS on to of that? Now we're talking growth!!

Some people have a hard time falling asleep, some people can fall asleep fine, but they seldom ever get a very restful sleep. They toss and turn, wake up several times throughout the night, and maybe even have Sleep Apnea. That is me.

I have mild Sleep Apnea (last sleep study showed avg. of 9 partial blockage incidents per hour). I toss and turn and wake up all night. I sometimes snore and it sounds like an angry bear. My wife elbows me to roll over constantly due to the snoring (she even wears earplugs, but it doesn't always help).

Now I never have problems FALLING asleep, it's just the sleep I get isn't very restful. I finally tried Need2Sleep after talking with needto about it, to see if need2sleep would help me sleep better (since I didn't need help falling asleep).

The first night, I took 2 pills about 30-45 minutes before I went to bed. I fell asleep pretty quickly, like always. I actually slept through the night, which is amazing because I usually get up to pee at least a couple times! I woke up and felt more rested than I have in a long time.

The next night I decided to not take it and see if it was any different. I went to bed around the same time...and I slept like shit. Tossing, turning, waking up several times...ugh!

The third night I took the need2sleep again, and BAM!!! I got great rest, and actually felt GOOD when I woke up and throughout the next day.

I have been taking it for a little over a week now, and I admit that I have forgotten to take it a couple other times...and I can tell the difference every time.

I sleep better with need2sleep!

Oh...PM ME to find out how to get 25% OFF NEED2SLEEP!!!

Good night. :)

I snore too, lol. Getting in a good routine is very important too. A recent study took two groups. One which took prescription sleeping pills and the the other group just worked on forming healthy routines and habits. In the first 6 weeks the group taking the drugs did better than the group just working on forming those positive habits. Very interstingly the habit group started to outperform the drug group after the 6 week mark.
So the point is you should take your needtosleep and form better habits which will inturn increase your quality of life.

I find getting to bed earlier also helps. When I get to bed earlier I don't snore as bad (usually) and I generally sleep better and feel more rested afterwards.

I love needtosleep, but i only take it when i feel like i need it. If i didnt sleep to good the day before, than ill take some needtosleep and go to bed alitle early and feel rested in the morning. However if i take needtosleep for a week or two in a row, I personally think it doesnt work as well and definately needs a short break. But ill def buy more when i run out. Its a great product.

I've been using Need2sleep to put me on a better sleeping routine. I feel more rested on less sleep with it. Sometimes I will use it and get 6 hours of sleep and feel like a million bucks but then other time I don't use it and get 8 hours of sleep I feel tired still. Kinda crazy. Maybe it helps put me in a deeper sleep where less is required.

Either way, great stuff to get that much needed sleep.

People often neglect sleep. We must remember thats where
we grow and recover. If your gains are lacking,check your sleep
patterns.

People often neglect sleep. We must remember thats where
we grow and recover. If your gains are lacking,check your sleep
patterns.

True. And, like I said, I think it helps to get to bed at a reasonable hour, and get into a pattern of that.

When I was getting into bed around 11pm every night and waking up at 6:30-7:00am, eating 450-550 grams of protein, and lifting heavy weight, low volume, high frequency, I was growing faster than ever.

I just need to start getting back into that habit again!

Top Bottom