Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sleep aids

A Casual Fellow said:
I'd think there are more conventional ways to fall asleep than take GHB.

what's wrong with GHB ?

If taken with moderation it is actually not bad for your health

Hypnotica said:
try rubbing sesame oil on bottom of feet..its holistic helps calm nerves and relaxes

has this worked for you before? anything u can find that dont require takin pills would be better if it works

What I've tried:

Ambien - good stuff, but I wake a little groggy.
Valium - ugh, hangover city.
Xanax - see above.
G - nice, but too problematic.
Valerian root - love this stuff. Works really well.
Melatonin - had horrible, lucid nightmares with this stuff. Never again.

What I do now: A few exercises from an old tantric yoga book. Deep breathing, coupled with tensing of the muscles in each group, individually. Tense, then relax, repeat with next group. Go from the feet to the head. It doesn't knock me out, but I sleep REALLY well, and can pop right out of bed the next morning.

Sounds crazy, but hey, it works like a charm for me.

I take sonata now, but used to take clonapin. Like um both but they're real different. I still have nights that I don't even fall asleep for 1 second. I hate it. But there are things you'd never think of that affect whether or not you will sleep. I can tell you more if you want, but probably too petty for a post to all. good luck, it sucks i know

i like ambien but only on occassion. if i have not been able to sleep well for several nights in a row it is quite effective. some nights i take one when i think i will not be able to sleep. i fall sleep easily and won't wake up to piss or anything. the oonly drawback is i will wake up at 5 or so tired but unable to back to sleep another hour to avoid waking up groggy.

it is a cliche, but the best sleep is natural. it is one of life's great mysteries why it can difficult to get a good night's sleep sometimes. i often cannot sleep when i am excited (in a good way) with things going on with my business and can't wait till the morning. other times i have trouble sleeping because i am worried about something, that ususally turns out to bea waste of worry. oh well, life cannot be perfect.

for me Melatonin makes wonders...I'm 27, and from i took it the first night I remember when i was 20 and could sleep forever after a long party...

generic xanax .5mg will work wonders if you are having trouble sleeping. they are very good and you shouldnt wake up groggy in the morning. I find if I am lying in bed and cannot sleep, I can take a half and in about 15 minutes it is lights out for me.

gotta be careful of xanax. it is part of the benziodiampem (sp) class of drugs which are addictive. ambien is part of newer class of sleeping aids that are less addictive, at least physically.

Top Bottom