Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep Aids

the benzodizapine family are good to lower cortiosol levels too, the added bonus. Maybe try a low dose of xanax or atavan. On the other hand there known to be one of the most addictive drugs known to man, so if you try them keep yourself in check. After days of taking benzodizapines, it may take a while to get your sleep back to normal, without having insomnia. I would go with the lowest possible dose if u try it, and work up until u can just get the edge off. U sound like me very sensitive to most drugs, I can cut a xanax .25 (smallest dose in half) and it will knock me out.:eek:

yeah, xanax and generic xanax are one "backorder". :) figures. valium/ambien are available. i'll figure something out.

horsePOWER said:
hmm, and i thought banging your ole'lady worked best before bed.

your right......thats one of the problems i am having here. lol. plus all the aggravation they give you all day tires you out, and that helps with sleep too. :) I'm not getting either or.

valium is good i take it but not evernite jst when i feel like a long sleep norm knocls me out for 10hrs and its cheap and easy to get

ukgear1 said:
valium is good i take it but not evernite jst when i feel like a long sleep norm knocls me out for 10hrs and its cheap and easy to get

thats what i figure. sounds good. plus i can use it in the morning too, for zonking my ass out if i don't feel like letting shit bother me that day. :)

Silverback316 said:
Why not try some gaba.

I used that for GH purposes way back when AST first came out with it. but i don't recall it helping with sleep. we got it at GNC, but they are low dose caps i believe. doubt it would work for me though.

Top Bottom