Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Signs your juicin..

#1 - The first rule of Steroid Club is, you do not talk about Steroid Club.

#2 - The second rule of Steroid Club is, you DO NOT talk about Steroid Club. :D

If you're on steroids and you're not a total noob then there is no need for a secret handshake or any dumb shit like that. BB's can tell who is on and who isn't and honestly, who cares? Do your own thing and don't worry about if "Billy" is taking dbol or not.

Alright so i was wondering is their a sign or handshake, certain words in the gym like hey bro, or anything that is code for yea im on steroids and the other guy is like i know.? I know i will get tons of smart ass remarks but its all good i was just curious about this! In my gym the guys all say, "Sup bro how you eattin" And i found out its code for hows the juice. Anyways ...

probably better to keep this kind if info to yourself... I mean if you were doing coke would you run around telling people I do coke?

lmao this is true. Why would you want to walk around saying look at me im on roids.

Well remember apparently Swole says that when he is taking groceries into his house, according to his neighbors anyway. LOL I haven't heard that line in a while. Good times.

Someone with PLAT should dig that thread up, that thread was the SHIT.

I can tell
mostly they don't look good
used to be no one in the gym was juicing (circa 1984)
now it's every third guy

Top Bottom