Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sick @$$holes at work

dirty~d~ said:
What does he do? Comes in to my office and tries to talk me up about nutrition. AND he's one of those people who asks questions, then tries to argue with me over the answer. So how do you tell someone in PC terms to F&*K OFF? BELIEVE me if I had a new contract tomorrow I'd be more than happy to drop f-bombs on his ass, along with my left knee.

I hate those kind of people... I can spot them from a mile away.

tdoom1 said:
lol

pop out the M and N key on his keyboard and switch them

its hard to notice but his spell check will annoy the hell out of him all day

i now have a new mission in life--switch every one i can :evil:

first off, no one can make you sick. You'll get sick if you're vulnerable. You prob get more virus/bacteria when you walk into a public place than if somene coughs near you, so cut him some slack there.

You're not passive then why not just come right out and tell him you're too busy to talk?

dirty~d~ said:
Since I work contract I don't get the luxury of sick days and most people at my current contract know this... including the one jaggoff who is about the rudest person in the office. The problem is people give him excuses cause he's not from this country... half of their employees aren't from this country SO WHAT? He also thinks it's ok to try to touch ~D~'s biceps all of the time. That's a quick way to lose body parts.

Last week he came in to work coughing and sniffling everywhere (never covers his mouth). I've talked to his boss about it several times and was under the impression that something was going to be done about it. Silly me, what the hell was I thinking??? I've politely asked him countless times NOT to come near me when he's sick. What does he do? Comes in to my office and tries to talk me up about nutrition. AND he's one of those people who asks questions, then tries to argue with me over the answer. So how do you tell someone in PC terms to F&*K OFF? BELIEVE me if I had a new contract tomorrow I'd be more than happy to drop f-bombs on his ass, along with my left knee.

Today, thanks to Jr. Smackass, I sit here at home with a painful dry cough, thinking of ways to get him back. I might start with tacks in his chair and work my way up. :evil:

Venting off: Thanks for listening. Nap time. :heart:

Want me to beat his ass?

musclemom said:
See, I'm self employed, I have NO patience for people who don't get that my time is virtually twice as valuable as theirs.

I need to be more of Nazi with some of my clients, when they want something I better turn on a dime but when I have to wait 6-8 weeks for meeting or to get paid or for their decisions they too will have to wait additional time - they do not GET that.

blueta2 said:
first off, no one can make you sick. You'll get sick if you're vulnerable. You prob get more virus/bacteria when you walk into a public place than if somene coughs near you, so cut him some slack there.

You're not passive then why not just come right out and tell him you're too busy to talk?

When people come to work sick, yes they are the one's who bring the bugs into the work area. I don't cut people slack when they show disrespect for the people around them.

what a jackass. i say make him some soup, act all nice, then put ex-lax or something of the sort in it. if homie is sick, make sure he is REALLY sick! :evilking:

dirty~d~ said:
When people come to work sick, yes they are the one's who bring the bugs into the work area. I don't cut people slack when they show disrespect for the people around them.

Well then have the balls to tell him to "get lost" You sure talk tough on EF so tell him to take a hike tough girl!

people who appear well bring as many germs into an enviroment as a some who appears sick
But you don't care about facts, you just want to be angry!

velvett said:
I need to be more of Nazi with some of my clients, when they want something I better turn on a dime but when I have to wait 6-8 weeks for meeting or to get paid or for their decisions they too will have to wait additional time - they do not GET that.
Think dollars and cents, dear, seriously. I don't remember where I read it but if you're self employed your time is virtually worth TWICE what it would be if you were salaried. And it's been my observation that a person generally works twice as hard when their self employed.

If they can't work with you within your time limitations then either tack on what one of my old bosses used to call "the 1% asshole factor," or start charging them net 30 or something like that. People just shit on you if you're nice to them in business, seriously. Don't let them take advantage of you, they'll just keep pushing the line further and further. No client is worth ulcers.

Top Bottom