Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder pain

You can bank on any shoulder injury taking upwards of six months to heal without surgery, and i dont mean completely heal, ive had every shoulder injury possible, torn rotator cuff, 3rd degree ac separation (bad), bursitus, and now im dealing with a torn labrum. Deca is only going to mask the injury. I dont even take ibuprofen anymore because i need to sense the pain to know how far i can push myself. The keys to dealing with all these injuries is patience and taking particular attention to ROM. For example, I will never to barbell bench again, ever.

i rant he gh 5iu ed and the deca 600 then 700 mg ew took 6 weeks off in the middle

i have had labrum surgery and go under knife next week for torn rotaor cuff. You should really check to see if thats the issue. if so getthe suregry before the tear gets worse and surgery wont be an option. dont mask it.

Fucking weak human physiology >< I will look into getting checked out..

Hayez- do you notice any of the forehead or foot/hand growth running 5iu Gh every day? (honest question)

my teeth seperated a bit but i also lost 4 wisdom teeth during so it could of been from that shifting

Top Bottom