Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I wait?

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
So I decided to let my husband keep the house (because I'm a thoughtful, guilty, stupid bish) as long as he buys me out for my half of the positive equity. We own 2 lots, one has the house, the other is a paid in full empty lot next to the house. In order to buy me out, we are selling the lot and I'm keeping most of the profit. Hubs has about 1/3 of the payout money now, Not sure if I should just take that and move out while we sell or if I should stick around and make sure he really sells and doesnt sabotage the sale.

Living in the same house is a bit awkward but we are cordial to eachother, I do find myself getting sad looking at all my stuff and the things I've bought and we've built together, I can tolerate staying but I'm sure not liking it. The house and lot are under both our names so it's in his best interest to move fast, but I'm a bit hesitant

What would you guys do?

Nice fuckin ask for life advice life , if u can't figure your own life out nobodies gonna do it for you grow the fuck up

Last edited:
You are asking a bunch of fucking douchebags from a fitness site what you should do about your marriage?

Top Bottom