Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I trust the babysitter?

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
So say you've had a young female babysitter over one time to watch your 5 month old. She is a med a student and did a good job last time. She's coming over a 2nd time; this time she asks if her boyfriend can stop over, what do you say?

That's exactly what I said. That little fgtperv will be going through all our shit. I know I would have at that age

She's gonna fuck him and leave cum stains on your nice couch or kitchen table. Let her do it, but make sure you have plenty of nanny cams.

So say you've had a young female babysitter over one time to watch your 5 month old. She is a med a student and did a good job last time. She's coming over a 2nd time; this time she asks if her boyfriend can stop over, what do you say?

Why wouldn't you trust her? What could possibly go wrong here? Just tell her that you're not paying both of them.

:cow:

That semen smell you'll detect in your bedroom will be from him wiping his dick on your drapes.

Top Bottom