Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I order gear, to job?

DecaBane

whats up guys, wanted to get some of your opinions...I work at a bank..at a (banking center), been there for a couple of years, know everyone, everyone gets along. UPS and USPS is the main deliverer of mail there from outside companies and customers or etc..people have mails addressed to them at all different times, its dropped off at the front desk, whoever is in charge of front desk signs the little pad for the ups guy and distributes the mail (without opening of course) to that person. Seems pretty safe, cause I wouldnt be signing even though it would be in my attention...or should I just order it to my house? Is it in essense the same thing? Family issues arent really relevant as it doesnt matter whether they know or not. (and they dont open my mail either)

DecaBane

My friend works for UPS. Never get anything Express Mailed go with GROUND if you do it. Either way, risky business. Good Luck.

I wouldn't chance sending it to your place of work, especially a bank. Get a PO box or mailbox ETC, which is now The UPS store.

Deca -

I think a PO Box would be your best bet for a safe delivery... why potentially piss in your own pool by having it delivered to work, right?

Just my 2mL.

-M

Top Bottom