Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

SHould I change my Username while I still have plat status?

Austin316

Chairman
Chairman Member
I rarely even watch wrestling anymore, still love Stone Cold but he's never on anyways

or would that just be too confusing for everyone? Dunno what id even pick but this name just doens't reflect anything bout me anymore (at least as far as being an ex wrestling fanatic back in 1999-2000 lol)
 
no
 
blah I dunno forget it lol I'm not a comic fanatic so prob something along those lines

but yea been Austin316 since 1999 so prob should just stay with it
 
Austin316 said:
blah I dunno forget it lol I'm not a comic fanatic so prob something along those lines

but yea been Austin316 since 1999 so prob should just stay with it

yeah, you dont wanna confuse people
 
if I did that SPonge I would name myself Drizzt cuz he was the avatar I used that brought forth the historic SPonge/Austin Scimitar wars
 
Top Bottom