Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

jenscats5 said:
Well I got that from someone else.....I just picked you to be the guinea pig....LOL

How long do you nuke it for anyway?

The Cinnamon roll sounded good, so I wanted to know what it tasted like before I ordered it.....it's on sale btw at www.netrition.com

2 scoops with just enough water to make it like batter = 1.5 minutes in the nuker. comes out perfect.

I take my hat off to you Shorty. You have held yourself together so well. Mentally and physically. I feel apart after my comp last yr. I found it so overwhelming. You inspire me to no end. I hope to much better this year and follow in your confident footsteps. :twirl:
By the way what are my chances of stealing your bum. Mines all floppy, wanna traid???...lol :biggrin:

gymmum said:
I take my hat off to you Shorty. You have held yourself together so well. Mentally and physically. I feel apart after my comp last yr. I found it so overwhelming. You inspire me to no end. I hope to much better this year and follow in your confident footsteps. :twirl:
By the way what are my chances of stealing your bum. Mines all floppy, wanna traid???...lol :biggrin:

is this a trick question? ;)

You know I keep looking at your confidence & calm look in your avi and pretty much all the way thru your posing routine -- just like gymmum said - I'm sure you've felt a variety of shades of freak-out-ness over the course of this whole experience, but generally there's such a sense of calm, trust, dedication and focus throughout this whole evolution. Its really awesome and yes, I think you were built for the stage ;)

Sassy69 said:
You know I keep looking at your confidence & calm look in your avi and pretty much all the way thru your posing routine -- just like gymmum said - I'm sure you've felt a variety of shades of freak-out-ness over the course of this whole experience, but generally there's such a sense of calm, trust, dedication and focus throughout this whole evolution. Its really awesome and yes, I think you were built for the stage ;)
I agree!!!
I think waht makes some of us nervous...Makes her grow...makes her strong -er!!!

the-short-one said:
2 scoops with just enough water to make it like batter = 1.5 minutes in the nuker. comes out perfect.

Ah! Was wondering cuz I tried it & didn't like it....blech! So I thought I overdid it.....

BTW - remembered this at my gym, thought it was cool so thought I'd mention it......Does your treadmill have a "speed interval" button? If so, before you start on it, push that & you enter the "jog" speed (ie 4.0mph) then it'll ask for run speed so you enter 7.2mph and the incline.....so when you want to alternate between run & walk or jog with the push of a button....I love that option!

jenscats5 said:
Ah! Was wondering cuz I tried it & didn't like it....blech! So I thought I overdid it.....

BTW - remembered this at my gym, thought it was cool so thought I'd mention it......Does your treadmill have a "speed interval" button? If so, before you start on it, push that & you enter the "jog" speed (ie 4.0mph) then it'll ask for run speed so you enter 7.2mph and the incline.....so when you want to alternate between run & walk or jog with the push of a button....I love that option!
YES! That speed interval option is the best!!!
My personal best is 14 mph...eeekkkk!

florencia said:
YES! That speed interval option is the best!!!
My personal best is 14 mph...eeekkkk!

:worried:

I'd get flung off the back.....I didn't know the speed even went up that high....

Top Bottom