Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

December 8, 2006

Supps Today:

50 mg Deca
1.5 iu GH
calcium
green tea
vitamin c
multi vitamin
sesamin
guggelesterones
fat burner tha contains ephedra
yohimbine HCL
PureCEE before workout
emerald balance (connective tissue/hair/skin/nails)
NO-EXPLODE
Glutamine after wokrout

Today I ate:

Meal One:

40 grams Whey Protein Shake in skim milk - (isopure zero carb strawberry)
1 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

Meal Two:
6 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
1.5 cups of Oatmeal

Meal Three: pre-workout

100g. Sweet potatoes
6 oz of chicken breast
Fat burners
PureCEE
NO-EXPLODE w/water

Meal Four - post workout

40 grams whey protein - (isopure zero carb strawberry)
100g. Sweet potatoes
10 grams Glutamine powder

Meal Five:

8 Chicken breast
1-Cup Broccoli
vitamins

Meal Six will be:

Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein protein in skim milk - (BSN Lean Dessert CinnamonRoll)

---------------

Workout today:
Dips - no assist x 12,10,10,8

Barbell/Preacher Curls.
1 x 12/40
1 x 12/50
1 x 10/60
1 x 8/70

Incline Curls - 3 x 10 with 2 second pause at stretch OUCH!! 15lb dumbells

Concentration Curls with 2 second pause at contraction.
1 x 12/20
2 x 10/25

Dumbell French Press - with 2 second pause at stretch
1 x 12/30
2 x 10/35

Kickbacks - 2 second hold at contraction. (I was short on time - had to pick myson upfrom the bus stop - so did sitting, both arms. 15lb dumbells)
3 x 12

the-short-one said:
Meal Five:

8 Chicken breast
1-Cup Broccoli
vitamins

I will assume you meant 8 OZ of chicken breast, not 8 chicken breasts? :Chef:

And, I can't remember if you discussed this, but I am curious. Why did you choose Deca as your supp of choice? I know you have some joint issues - is that the only reason for the Deca? How did you come to choose Deca? Like I said, just curious - not judging or anything. :)

Week 2 - Workout Changes:

Add 1 Set To Every Exercise And Increase Pauses By 1 Second Per Rep Per Set
Reverse The Order Of The Exercises - We Will Do Isolations Furst And Then The Larger Mid-range Movements......this Is Where The Workouts Begin To Get Tougher.

The Reversing Accomplishes A Couple Of Things:

Its A Shock To The System To Do Those Pauses When Fresh, Which Means Heavier Weights Can Be Used(although The Added Pause Time Will Dampenthat A Bit)

It Also Means That The Midrange Sets Will Be More Intense As Well As The Pauses(especially The Contracted Positions) Can Actually Recruit More Muscle Fibers Down The Line In The Midrange Sets When Other (secondary) Muscle Groups Come Into Play.

No Dietary Changes As The First Two Weeks Will Establish Baseline.....

SUPPLEMENT ADDITION OF r-ala with each shake and starchy carb based meal - 1 cap each meal(all but last meal of day)

Shorty,

I Want To You To Begin Tracking Rpe(rate Of Perceived Exertion)....at The End Of Each Workout - That Means Giving A Score From 1-10 Based On What You Perceive As Your Exertion Level....with a 10 being an all-out - could not do another set

then Give Another Score 1-2 Days After When You Are Your Most Sore, Again on A 1-10 Scale...with 10 mentioning my name and several suggestions on where I should go/or what I should do...lol

Last edited:
OOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG I love your abs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someday I'll have a 'six-pack' that isn't covered by a 'keg.' ;)

Daisy_Girl said:
I will assume you meant 8 OZ of chicken breast, not 8 chicken breasts? :Chef:

And, I can't remember if you discussed this, but I am curious. Why did you choose Deca as your supp of choice? I know you have some joint issues - is that the only reason for the Deca? How did you come to choose Deca? Like I said, just curious - not judging or anything. :)

yes. i'm cutting and pasting from Shadow's PM, so am repeating the typo. ;) sorry bout that.

I chose deca mainly because of my joint issues. Blut wump gave me some good reading info on it, and i spent a month reading up on whatever I could regarding deca usage and women. - talked to women who have used it, etc. I was also looking for something a little milder than primo. i like the fast results with primo, but "fast" wasn't my goal. i was looking for something a little more gentle, side-wise.

deca has given me good, slow gains and has totally eased the pain in my joints. only side i've experienced is a little breaking out on shoulders, but that has gone away. it may not be a good choice for everyone, but it was good for me.

The Shadow said:
Week 2 - Workout Changes:

Add 1 Set To Every Exercise And Increase Pauses By 1 Second Per Rep Per Set
Reverse The Order Of The Exercises - We Will Do Isolations Furst And Then The Larger Mid-range Movements......this Is Where The Workouts Begin To Get Tougher.

The Reversing Accomplishes A Couple Of Things:

Its A Shock To The System To Do Those Pauses When Fresh, Which Means Heavier Weights Can Be Used(although The Added Pause Time Will Dampenthat A Bit)

It Also Means That The Midrange Sets Will Be More Intense As Well As The Pauses(especially The Contracted Positions) Can Actually Recruit More Muscle Fibers Down The Line In The Midrange Sets When Other (secondary) Muscle Groups Come Into Play.

No Dietary Changes As The First Two Weeks Will Establish Baseline.....

SUPPLEMENT ADDITION OF r-ala with each shake and starchy carb based meal - 1 cap each meal(all but last meal of day)

Shorty,

I Want To You To Begin Tracking Rpe(rate Of Perceived Exertion)....at The End Of Each Workout - That Means Giving A Score From 1-10 Based On What You Perceive As Your Exertion Level....with a 10 being an all-out - could not do another set

then Give Another Score 1-2 Days After When You Are Your Most Sore, Again on A 1-10 Scale...with 10 mentioning my name and several suggestions on where I should go/or what I should do...lol

ok. so - starting monday I do:

Incline Fyles 4 sets of 10-12 reps(3 second pause on stretch)
Pec-dec or Cable Crossover - 4 sets of 10-12 reps (3 second hold on contraction
Flat Bench 5 sets of 12-6 reps

then score 1-10 (10 = failure) the workout.
1-2 days later score 1-10 based on soreness and how bad I'd like to kill you. :D got it.

r-ala = glucorell? 1 with every meal but last, right?

also -

I drove down to the fuel station job site last night. we're picking up our 5th wheel and the rest of our equipment to haul to Sierra Vista. I'm on my satellite link right now, but will be pulling it down in a few hours. I may not get to log back on until tomorrow. FYI.

Top Bottom