Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexual pet peeves

my pet peeve is genital piercings
and I haven't encountered any yet

Nathan said:
Well if they're always hugely swollen frome excessive steroid abuse then yeah, they're easy to find. I really have no idea where I was going with that.

Seriously though, sometimes it's not easy. Maybe if you're only with uninhibited girls who will spread their legs like eagle wings and shine a flashlight down there for you, then yeah it'll take two seconds. I'm not saying I don't find it (shut up all of you), I'm just saying sometimes it's like, "Got it....nope, wait....hold on a sec....okay, now I've got it. LET'S DO THIS!!!"

Yeah, it amazes me how different women can be physically. Sometimes it can be a real challenge to find her "spot", her on button so to speak. And they don't all like them stimulated the same way, either. One likes it rubbed softly with one finger, another only wants your tongue to touch it, yet another wants you to put so much pressure on it that you're afriad of breaking it.

Some want the taint stroked too, some will flip out if you even go there. Some women like to be finger banged, others think your fingernails will cut them, even if you have none. Some women have an easy to hit G-spot, some don't seem to have any at all, no matter how hard you search for it.

I guess my biggest pet peeve is the lack of an operator's manual with these damn women! :mad:

Spartacus said:
my pet peeve is genital piercings
and I haven't encountered any yet
god yes bro.I fucking hate them with all that is in me...they look so sick they just kill the natural look of the pussy and they get in the way...ya ya they enhance pleasure at first but in the long run they cause desensitization of the clit.

rnch said:
dayum some of ya'll here are Picky People! ya'll must get lucky a LOT more than i do :(

that or they just decide to fuck anything that moves and then complain about the quality afterwards...............lot of cold peeps up in here...... :worried:

Forge said:
Yeah, it amazes me how different women can be physically. Sometimes it can be a real challenge to find her "spot", her on button so to speak. And they don't all like them stimulated the same way, either. One likes it rubbed softly with one finger, another only wants your tongue to touch it, yet another wants you to put so much pressure on it that you're afriad of breaking it.

Some want the taint stroked too, some will flip out if you even go there. Some women like to be finger banged, others think your fingernails will cut them, even if you have none. Some women have an easy to hit G-spot, some don't seem to have any at all, no matter how hard you search for it.

I guess my biggest pet peeve is the lack of an operator's manual with these damn women! :mad:
lmao it ant that hard dame.

biggest peeve.............unclean vag.............I don't mind a little pheromones...........but I shower 2-3 times a day.........and if I knew that on a particular day I was a little rank cause I hadn't got to the shower yet........I'd let the girl know. There is no bigger buzz kill than sour smelling pussy............it permeates up into your nostrils as you're hittin and then mr winky goes limpy, every time. And peeve number 2.............girls that think they're going to touch my prostate with those giant pressons............uh uh...........this never ceases to amaze me. My ex would do this to me almost to spite I think now..............she'd be going down and then try and slip a finger in, once she was in it would be tolerable........but going in, those nails would cut me................not fucking cool!!!

redsamurai said:
biggest peeve.............unclean vag.............I don't mind a little pheromones...........but I shower 2-3 times a day.........and if I knew that on a particular day I was a little rank cause I hadn't got to the shower yet........I'd let the girl know. There is no bigger buzz kill than sour smelling pussy............it permeates up into your nostrils as you're hittin and then mr winky goes limpy, every time. And peeve number 2.............girls that think they're going to touch my prostate with those giant pressons............uh uh...........this never ceases to amaze me. My ex would do this to me almost to spite I think now..............she'd be going down and then try and slip a finger in, once she was in it would be tolerable........but going in, those nails would cut me................not fucking cool!!!
my wife stuck her finger in my ass once...she said you know you like it.I said no the fuck I dont.she said ya you do and kept jamming it in there.I said fucking stop and she said come on you like it and kept doing it.fuck that sucked big time.

as for the smelly pussy thing I think any man can say the same smelly pussy is a buzz kill for all men...clean that shit.

Top Bottom