Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seperation kit from A?

duDE PEOPEL HAVE BEEN REPORTING amazing things with synovex and 0 gyno obviously there must be someway to do it

i have background in organic chem, i have discused the issue of estrodiol seperation from test prop. technicly its imposible, but if you remove the esters from both estradiol and test prop, then you are left with a mixture of the two and they are both not soluble in water, then you can add a salt (Na ion) onto estradiol, and the addition of "Na" ion will make estradiol soluble in water while leaving test not soluble. after that all you do is mix both esradiol and test with water, run the mixter through a filter, estradiol will go through since its soluble in water, while test will not. and you have your pure testosterone waiting to be injected.

serge said:
i have background in organic chem, i have discused the issue of estrodiol seperation from test prop. technicly its imposible, but if you remove the esters from both estradiol and test prop, then you are left with a mixture of the two and they are both not soluble in water, then you can add a salt (Na ion) onto estradiol, and the addition of "Na" ion will make estradiol soluble in water while leaving test not soluble. after that all you do is mix both esradiol and test with water, run the mixter through a filter, estradiol will go through since its soluble in water, while test will not. and you have your pure testosterone waiting to be injected.

Estradiol dose not have an ester. And if you removed the ester from t-prop, you will have an ionized testosterone that will be washed out with the estrogen.

Adding a salt will not ionize estradiol.. It will have to be either NaOH (a base, not a salt) or sodium metal. BTW sodium metal is a "watched" chem by the DEA.

Andy

"Estradiol dose not have an ester. And if you removed the ester from t-prop, you will have an ionized testosterone that will be washed out with the estrogen."

Synovex H contains estradiol BENZOATE plus testosterone propionate. I agree that you will not remove all of the estradiol from the extraction, but I, and others, have used this product with no problem. I did not use A's kit, since I had the luxury of working in a lab, so I chose the ether extraction method.

My guess is A's kit contains a whopper dose of NaOH to saponify the esters, leaving free hormones. The estradiol would then form a sodium salt which is miscible in water, while the testosterone would remain insoluble and fall out of solution.

If you are very sensitive to estrogen, then you may want to reconsider, but there are many who have used this product with no problems (in fact I know some who have used the product straight with no separation, with no problems).

ANdy13, i have used A's kit and it worked great, i used a gram of unesterfied test week and no gyno, no symptoms of gyno

Estradiol benzoate- I stand corrected.

But you do not need to hydrolize this ester in order to extract it. It has a free OH on the opposite end.

I sill don't understand, chemically, why one would need to hydrolize the ester on t-prop. This will free an OH on testosterone that will ionize as well.

Anyone want to explain the "ester removal" theory of extraction?

Andy, why dont you just get the kit and try it. if you have access to a lab, you can run a FT-IR scan on the final product and cross reference it to the library scans or if you have a sample of pure test you can run a scan on that and run a match.

Andy13 said:
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT try this. There is no way to remove all the estrogen.. Even if you removed 95% of it, that is more than enough to give you gyno..

DO NOT DO THIS.. Animal is not a chemist.. I guaren-fucking-tee he has not injected his preparation. If he did he'd be sporting a d-cup.

hes right listen to the man!

Top Bottom