Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo is fake coming as masteron?help

Beligas primo 200 from sponsor here
i did the dave pulombo test kit and my primo is reading as masteron i think the liquid is white clear
has anyone used this brand ?
beligas is top notch and I know Our sponsors have labs on this stuff.

I’ll say this I’m a huge DS believer but you have to remember he’s buying gear from another company. And also not DS but another supplier a fiend years back sent a bottle tren to be tested by the same company everyone sees on the sites and it came back good. Well he sent in another without the label and it came back deca!!!! So who the fuck do we trust these days??? All you can do is pin and hope!!!

I’ll say this I’m a huge DS believer but you have to remember he’s buying gear from another company. And also not DS but another supplier a fiend years back sent a bottle tren to be tested by the same company everyone sees on the sites and it came back good. Well he sent in another without the label and it came back deca!!!! So who the fuck do we trust these days??? All you can do is pin and hope!!!
That’s the only way to test is with the label taken off so they don’t know what it is.

@Chad73 for sure I trust @domestic-supply.com Greg fully
he's been on EF over 20 years ONLY trust Greg :)

Top Bottom