Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seperation kit from A?

serge

has anyone tryed A's estradiol seperation kit? i was looking into synovex-h and wanted to know if anyone had succes seperating test prop from estradiol using a's kit

no but to most his word is gold, email him and ask He has been busy he had a daughter on friday, well actualy his wife did:FRlol: So give him acouple of days to answer you.

serge said:
has anyone tryed A's estradiol seperation kit? i was looking into synovex-h and wanted to know if anyone had succes seperating test prop from estradiol using a's kit
It works but apparently turns the prop into suspension (removes the ester).

can someone pm me a's email? also this is a dumb question but whats the diffrence between prop and suspension? also if you dont remove the estrogen but you use armidex will you be ok

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT try this. There is no way to remove all the estrogen.. Even if you removed 95% of it, that is more than enough to give you gyno..

DO NOT DO THIS.. Animal is not a chemist.. I guaren-fucking-tee he has not injected his preparation. If he did he'd be sporting a d-cup.

Andy13 said:
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT try this. There is no way to remove all the estrogen.. Even if you removed 95% of it, that is more than enough to give you gyno..

DO NOT DO THIS.. Animal is not a chemist.. I guaren-fucking-tee he has not injected his preparation. If he did he'd be sporting a d-cup.

And your problem with D-Cups are?

Andy13 said:

I said that the other day and got flamed to hell and back.. Animal's a great guy and his kits are the shit...but why take the chance? Test Suspension ain't that fucking expensive...

Top Bottom