Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior... DAMN!!

AAP said:
Bitch. I . I would beat Tate's ass. Then I would take yo chic home and beat her ass with a sack of nuts all night long.

lol tate is like 15? the twinkie at the make up counter at robinson may could hold with tate

didnt UW get bite buy jake the snacks python? and killed him? (I swear to god he really died from the snake bite) then found out wrsetling was fake :(

I downloaded it and watched it... UW does seem like a total nutwing.... and he did start to look like shit everytime he came back..the video was pretty neat though..brought back a lot of memories from that time...

AAP said:
Not really, everything was documented from his threats, blackmail attempt of more money and missed dates. Remember all the other performers in the movie was just giving "their opinions"

Hopefully UW can leverage this as a positive. Ya know .. "bad press is still good press".

The fact a whole DVD is set up for his name solidifies his name in wrestling as an icon. Good or bad. Someone to be talked about, not ignored. Kinda like auto-biographies blasting various media/celeb icons (martha stewart, etc.)

But you do kinda need to be "someone" for this to even occur. This DVD puts his face and name out there to the masses. So perhaps he can use this new found free "advertising" to further his own more positive-minded ventures.

The worst thing for a celebrity .. is to be ignored and forgotten.

thefantom1 said:
..brought back a lot of memories from that time...

Yeah it did... one thing it made me realize is that Rick Rude was not nearly as big as I used to picture him. In fact, he looked rather slightly above "jacked campus model" level. But hell, when you are 15 and haven't even been to a gym before, he looked big as shit.

I liked the Lawler discussion about the damn baseball cap that UW pulled that time. HAHAHA

Oh yeah... and whoever was wondering about Bret, he won't be returning simply because he can not get medical clearance because of the head injury he suffered at Goldberg's mule kick in WCW. That was the kick that ended his career.

I repeat... it's all fake.

Hell, even them bad mouthing the UW, look, it made all of you start to talk about it. anything and everything they do is for publicity. Give Vince some credit on being good at getting people to talk about wrestling

Whiskey

Top Bottom