Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Warrior speaks about gear/drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't the Warrior sound like that in his vocal promos? He sounds so lucid and intelligent in writing, but his in-ring promos always made no sense and went nowhere.

can somebody please clarify something:

what does luger have to do with elizebeth's death?

satchboogie said:
can somebody please clarify something:

what does luger have to do with elizebeth's death?

He was the one that made the 911 call to save her life. He gave her the pain pills and she drank vodka and passed out permanently. When the cops got there they found tons od steroids and pain pills.

they dont report that kinda shit in europe.

anyhow, is he in trouble for her death?
i mean, did he beat her up or something cause i heard he was arrested for domestic violence or something like that.

satchboogie said:
they dont report that kinda shit in europe.

anyhow, is he in trouble for her death?
i mean, did he beat her up or something cause i heard he was arrested for domestic violence or something like that.

Not that week... but 2 weeks before he apparently beat the shit out of her.

rambling seems like an understatment. sounded like he was writing for a magazine column, without any english composition education. just multiple large words linked together.
not knocking the guy, wears his heart on his sleeve and will stand behind it, which is a dying bread
which i think is what his point was.

and yes he was one of the greatest. remember the royal rumble or whatever it was against hogan. sprinting from behind stage. running and jumping into the ring with most intensity i have probably ever seen in a man. crowd going wild.
ahh those were the days

which ultimate warrior was this talking, i mean come on, there's been a couple of them after the first one kicked the bucket back in the WWF in the 80's......

rodman said:
which ultimate warrior was this talking, i mean come on, there's been a couple of them after the first one kicked the bucket back in the WWF in the 80's......

i believe those were rumors of his death were they not? and rick rude got screwed for the WWF title in his cage match with ultmate warrior at summerslam '89. :D

The_Eviscerator said:
Why can't the Warrior sound like that in his vocal promos? He sounds so lucid and intelligent in writing, but his in-ring promos always made no sense and went nowhere.

I second that....who knew the "Warrior" was so was so well versed......I in fact was enjoying this read until he felt the need to be a "wrestler" all over again.....and embellish.....285 lbs. my not so hairy white ass.......I am 279 right now....and while my nipples are not pointy like sharpened pencils and I don't wear tassles......the Ultimate Warrior was in non way close to being as thick as me in any way..shape or form.......granted the dude was shredded ......but 285 I think not.......and before any of you wrestling dorks....(I like wrestling too) but I also have a life......start in with your grandeous visions of how you remember the warrior and his stats were such and such.....I worked out next to the guy in 1997.....6 years ago when I was 245ish.....and I was bigger than him then......oh well.....so much for the truth.....preach on Ultimate Warrior.....but just the facts mam'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom