Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Warrior speaks about gear/drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't hang with Coco Beware or the Junk yard dog (damn im pulling names from my ass)

No I never got into that crap! I am 29 always lived in US. I played ice hockey since 5 so I was not much into soap opera sports! :(

HULKSTER said:

Hogan is not, nor was he ever, a "fat fuck". I can't believe how so many guys on EF attack anyone who has some, or even a slight significant amount of fat on their bodies, all the while discounting their overall physique. So what if he has a bit of a gut and puffy nipples? Wouldn't you rather have that, ALONG WITH 22 INCH PYTHONS AND A CHEST LIKE ARNOLD ALONG WITH CALVES LIKE RONNIE, rather than be some flat-chested, 6 inch bicep pencil-neck who just happens to have a slim, tight stomach? Please.....I've noticed a trend in the bodybuilding world for bros to "starve" themselves in order to have a slim, six-pack waste, even at the expense of lowering their protein and caloric intake to the point that they lose a great deal of muscle mass and strength in their biceps, arms and legs. This shit has to stop. Too many bros are sacrificing their overall physique just to have "perfect abs" like a male swimsuit model. Believe me, women love a flat stomach, but they would rather have a guy with a bit of a stomach who also has huge arms and a built chest.

Which "Bodybuilding World" do you live in dude? Can't say as I know too many fellow BB'ers who are starving themselves for a slim stomach???? As far as Hogan ever being fat....he was pretty pudgy after his back surgery...and during in interview he was quoted as saying he didn't feel healthy over 300 lbs.....and when exactly did his chest ever look like arnolds? Hmmmm....I must have been asleep during Hogan's 80's heyday....oh well.....the guy is, was and will probably always be a big dude.....shit he was a big dude when McMahon found him bouncing in a bar.....but a perfect physical specimen.....uh uh.... the closest thing to a bodydbuilder the pro wrestling world has ever seen was Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner, and unfortunately I must say the Warrior....even though he was never 285....come on guys wrestling is wrestling and the sport of bodybuilding is entirely different......as far as my purpoted claims go...I wasn't stating my weight and bodyfat for some sort of internet fame.....I am competing for my pro card in three months.....279 @ 10-11 % and hope to be up to 289 before my diet.....in which I will come down to "hopefully" 242-245 @4-5%......it really urks me when I know how hard this sport is......and I see people riding the nuts of big guys they see on t.v. and perpetuating false claims.........

Only1eagle said:
Who wrote that? Who is the ultimate warrior? Sounds like mel gibson's next mad max movie :)

Hes showing his age here! Warrior was around when Hogan was at his best.

pitbullstl said:

Which "Bodybuilding World" do you live in dude? Can't say as I know too many fellow BB'ers who are starving themselves for a slim stomach???? As far as Hogan ever being fat....he was pretty pudgy after his back surgery...and during in interview he was quoted as saying he didn't feel healthy over 300 lbs.....and when exactly did his chest ever look like arnolds? Hmmmm....I must have been asleep during Hogan's 80's heyday....oh well.....the guy is, was and will probably always be a big dude.....shit he was a big dude when McMahon found him bouncing in a bar.....but a perfect physical specimen.....uh uh.... the closest thing to a bodydbuilder the pro wrestling world has ever seen was Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner, and unfortunately I must say the Warrior....even though he was never 285....come on guys wrestling is wrestling and the sport of bodybuilding is entirely different......as far as my purpoted claims go...I wasn't stating my weight and bodyfat for some sort of internet fame.....I am competing for my pro card in three months.....279 @ 10-11 % and hope to be up to 289 before my diet.....in which I will come down to "hopefully" 242-245 @4-5%......it really urks me when I know how hard this sport is......and I see people riding the nuts of big guys they see on t.v. and perpetuating false claims.........

Look at photos of Hogan back during the early-mid 80's (especially in ROCKY III). He was a built, cut motha.

Pitbull, I have a feeling that if you are 279 as you claim, you are probably around 25-35% BF, and that would make you look bigger than him because muscle is much denser than fat. Did you see him in person in 89... No you didn't. You supposedly saw him in 97, and by his own statement, he said he weighed much less now than when he was at his peak.

This is my absolute last post on this thread....if you wanna lick the Ultimate warriors nuts....so be it......as for me with 9 shows, 4 second light-heavy titles, 3 heavweight second titles, and two heavyweight first and overall's under my belt...I'm pretty sure I've never been 25-35% bodyfat...why I am justifying myself to you, still not quite sure.....but if ya would like to see me in person...I will be in L.A. at the Venice Beach Gold's on Memorial Weekend, for a conference...and to meet with potential sponsors......I'll be the guy with 25% bodyfat eating ho ho's and drinking Kool Aid with Paul Dillet......peace

blitz468 said:
Why don't you post a pic you fat fuck!

Awfully angry my little 6 post friend......are you the Warrior's illegitimate lovechild.....so manly and tough.....I got a better idea....screw a pic....how about a pay for your flight to St. Louis, cab ride to my house, so you can see me in person, and then I can cave your little head in.........I'd much rather pay for all that than a platinum membership.....pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom