Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Warrior speaks about gear/drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultiamte Warrior STATS:
HEIGHT: 6'3"
WEIGHT: 280 LBS
BORN: JUNE 16, 1961
PRO DEBUT: 1985

TITLES HELD:
WWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION (WRESTLEMANIA VI VICTORY OVER HULK HOGAN)
2-TIME WWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION

WRESTLING ALIASES:
ROCK (MID-EIGHTIES IN MID SOUTH AND RON BASSMAN'S POWERTEAM USA)
THE DINGO WARRIOR (80'S IN WCW/NWA)
THE WARRIOR (1998 IN WCW)

In 96 he may have been smaller than you but in 88/89 when he was on top he was around 280. Hulk Hogan was over 300 at one time and may be more now(He looks fatter now). And the big show weighs over 500lbs. These guys are tall as hell and there on TV. If you were to stand next to them in real life and not see them on TV with nothing to compare them to except other big guys you would see these guys are huge.

I don't believe you.

I remember when he first appeared in WWf in the 80's. He was a good 280 for sure. He looked like a fricken ape he was so big. He lightened up as the years went by but I do believe he was at 280. Hell I'm only 5'10 and have been a good 270 before.

I am 5'11" and if the warrior is a hair over 6'1" then I will win the Mr. O this year.....Hogan is 6'4" and his heaviest weight after back surgery was 288.....I guess what you guys are trying to say is that the Ultimate Warrior at 285 was almost the same size as Gunther at the Mr. O this year......hmmmmm......what the fuck ever.....hey did ya know that 98% of statistics are made up....ha.....285 my ass.....peace:rolleyes:

My mistake Hogan was 308 after surgery...and a fat fuck...incidentally Big Show is 7' has a 52" waist.....and is a fat nasty bastard.....:p

So I am supposed to believe you over what I read on the internet and what the guy says. Why? So by your logic you are 40lbs less than anything you ever post. I read that Hogan was like 6'6" and was over 300lbs he may or may not be now, but if you or anyone else who lifts can get to 300 why can't he? Have you seen shaq on TV he is 7'1" and over 350lbs but he doesn't really look it because your not standing next to him. I don't understand why I should believe you when there are other sources that are more reliable than you, so to me you are just talking shit for the fuck of it.

blitz468 said:
So I am supposed to believe you over what I read on the internet and what the guy says. Why? So by your logic you are 40lbs less than anything you ever post. I read that Hogan was like 6'6" and was over 300lbs he may or may not be now, but if you or anyone else who lifts can get to 300 why can't he? Have you seen shaq on TV he is 7'1" and over 350lbs but he doesn't really look it because your not standing next to him. I don't understand why I should believe you when there are other sources that are more reliable than you, so to me you are just talking shit for the fuck of it.

Nice incoherent post.....what reliable sources....websites? Stats like on football rosters (ha) or baseball cards ie: weight and height, not batting avgs. Where is your reliable source...all I am saying is I stood next to the dude when I was 245ish and I was noticably bigger......shorter and bigger.....as far as anyone else...who gives a fuck....I am talking about one individual (warrior)....isn't 285 wasn't 285....and as far as could he be 285...can't say as I care....it's funny to me how everyone knows statistics....but very few people on this board have any idea of how hard it is to be 285 and 5% bodyfat....those are his claims not mine.....whether your 6'3:rolleyes: right...or 6'1" very hard to do...and those that can...prove it day in and day out by staying at the top of their game...in the IFBB....I'm done now, good night

pitbullstl said:
I am 5'11" and if the warrior is a hair over 6'1" then I will win the Mr. O this year.....Hogan is 6'4" and his heaviest weight after back surgery was 288.....I guess what you guys are trying to say is that the Ultimate Warrior at 285 was almost the same size as Gunther at the Mr. O this year......hmmmmm......what the fuck ever.....hey did ya know that 98% of statistics are made up....ha.....285 my ass.....peace:rolleyes:

pitbullstl said:
????? Maybe it's reading comprehension tutoring I need....cause your coment makes no sense....I was commenting to the fact that you feel that 210 at 9% is big.....it makes perfect sense to me.....it's simple really 210 and 9% isn't big....unless you are under 5 ft. tall.....I'm feeling kinda pudgy at 279 and 10%....

Wow dude you must be huge yourself at 5'11" 279 10%bf. You make warrior and hogan look tiny.

pitbullstl said:
My mistake Hogan was 308 after surgery...and a fat fuck...incidentally Big Show is 7' has a 52" waist.....and is a fat nasty bastard.....:p

Hogan is not, nor was he ever, a "fat fuck". I can't believe how so many guys on EF attack anyone who has some, or even a slight significant amount of fat on their bodies, all the while discounting their overall physique. So what if he has a bit of a gut and puffy nipples? Wouldn't you rather have that, ALONG WITH 22 INCH PYTHONS AND A CHEST LIKE ARNOLD ALONG WITH CALVES LIKE RONNIE, rather than be some flat-chested, 6 inch bicep pencil-neck who just happens to have a slim, tight stomach? Please.....I've noticed a trend in the bodybuilding world for bros to "starve" themselves in order to have a slim, six-pack waste, even at the expense of lowering their protein and caloric intake to the point that they lose a great deal of muscle mass and strength in their biceps, arms and legs. This shit has to stop. Too many bros are sacrificing their overall physique just to have "perfect abs" like a male swimsuit model. Believe me, women love a flat stomach, but they would rather have a guy with a bit of a stomach who also has huge arms and a built chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom