Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Warrior speaks about gear/drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had another ID, but I haven't been on in so long that they said I had to sign up for platinum membership to reactivate it. I've been on these boards for a long time, and I surely don't want to come to your house. Your the one who started this by bragging that you were bigger than the Ultimate Warrior. I don't watch wrestling and I couldn't care less how big he was or big you are, I just hate people who talk shit and when there called on it, they get all pissed off. Did you see him get on a scale... NO! So please just go eat some more Ho Hos and get bigger.

I bet you can't find a girlfriend because almost every girl I have went out with find people your size to be disgusting, so have fun being 280 with your steroid shrunken dick.

blitz468 said:
I had another ID, but I haven't been on in so long that they said I had to sign up for platinum membership to reactivate it. I've been on these boards for a long time, and I surely don't want to come to your house. Your the one who started this by bragging that you were bigger than the Ultimate Warrior. I don't watch wrestling and I couldn't care less how big he was or big you are, I just hate people who talk shit and when there called on it, they get all pissed off. Did you see him get on a scale... NO! So please just go eat some more Ho Hos and get bigger.

I bet you can't find a girlfriend because almost every girl I have went out with find people your size to be disgusting, so have fun being 280 with your steroid shrunken dick.

never bragged a-hole.....not in my nature...and I don't need to....I am bigger than the UW...those are the facts jack....if you have been on the boards for a long time...then you should be educated enough to know....steroids do not effect penis size....dumbass......I have been happily married for 7 years...thanks for asking....and as far as seeing him get on a scale.....no need....saw him in person in 91 and 97.....and I have been doing this long enough to pretty much be able to guess someone's weight within 5 or 10 lbs......285 never....oe should I say not in 91 or 97 or now......

guys your arguing over pro wrestlers physiques. stop. its something 11 year olds do. next you'll be arguing over whose dad can beat up whose.

powerforward said:
guys your arguing over pro wrestlers physiques. stop. its something 11 year olds do. next you'll be arguing over whose dad can beat up whose.

hey forward...my dad can beat up your dad!! it has begun......playin man, i agree with ya....

you guys are both fuckin pussies

the warrior can talk all the shit he wants about luger and perfect, hes obvioulsy jealous his career was not even half as long or successful as theirs. Sure he had a few good runs but he's a has been and hes been one since his return to WWF @ wrestlemania 95 (maybe 96?) when he beat the shit outta HHH.

I also find it funny that he runs his mouth about takin juice and all these wrestlers buying drugs/juice
does anybody know the reason why he was fired from the WWE?
he sent a 4 month supply of gear to the WWE headquarters and they found it before he did and fired his ass. :rolleyes:

blitz468 said:
so have fun being 280 with your steroid shrunken dick.
Another well educated person.

Steroids do affect you sex drive and ability to get it up after you go off of it. It also shrinks your nuts and makes you dick look smaller. It may not be permanent, but it does affect you, and it is true that can affect the size of your dick. Also, the bigger you get the smaller you look.

I don't care what you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom