Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI......Future has been in the fitness industry way longer than most here. He knows his shit and he doesn't just take someone's word for it when they start trying to throw their weight around. He does his research and he doesn't sugar coat ANYTHING. Obviously that threatens some.

This place has freakin' DISGUSTED me lately! It's the whole reason I left the first time.....and now again. I initially came to this board a year ago September thinking there were people who honestly wanted to help others......and yes, there are many; however, some start to get uncomfortable when a new member comes in and knows his shit. This isn't fucking HIGH SCHOOL. Get the fuck over it.

To my girls....I love you all and you know where to find me........I'm out - AGAIN!

scorpiogirl said:
FYI......Future has been in the fitness industry way longer than most here. He knows his shit and he doesn't just take someone's word for it when they start trying to throw their weight around. He does his research and he doesn't sugar coat ANYTHING. Obviously that threatens some.

This place has freakin' DISGUSTED me lately! It's the whole reason I left the first time.....and now again. I initially came to this board a year ago September thinking there were people who honestly wanted to help others......and yes, there are many; however, some start to get uncomfortable when a new member comes in and knows his shit. This isn't fucking HIGH SCHOOL. Get the fuck over it.

To my girls....I love you all and you know where to find me........I'm out - AGAIN!
I arrived a little to late to see this -- but I'm sad you're not around. :worried:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom