Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer? (Lobo..please read)

KBgrl

now... i am inquiring for a friend of mine who is interested getting some gear. i am not telling anyone im on right now so im not going to let her know i even have a source (a very nice reliable one!!:D too)...ok...so she posted on one of the BB boards...an someone emailed her about a source (a mod.). she recieved a list but i dont know!??!?! it sounded weird to me. the dude sells EVERYTHING... hydrocodone...valium...accutane...ambian... i mean EVERYTHING!! is this normal? oh..the source is also outside the U.S? i dont know if that makes a difference. anyway... what do u all think... should i tell her to go for it...or not? the fact that he sells some highly addicting drugs doesnt sit well with me ya know. i mean...making money off other people's addictions:confused: :( :bawling: . anyway...i just wanted to know if this is a common practice among "sources." i havent had any experiences with this myself so im not sure.

Top Bottom