Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say it ain't so Barry! The 2012 pre-election unemployment numbers were faked!

Well duh!

Of course they are spying. We need to setup a network where millions of Americans send thousands of emails and texts per day automatically with words like "strike", "bomb", "target", "infiltrate", "scout-out", "bomb", "infidel", etc. etc.

Then let those fuckers at NSA sort it out.

Well duh!

Of course they are spying. We need to setup a network where millions of Americans send thousands of emails and texts per day automatically with words like "strike", "bomb", "target", "infiltrate", "scout-out", "bomb", "infidel", etc. etc.

Then let those fuckers at NSA sort it out.

NSA does knot monitor correspondence logged on teh men's room stalls at Cutter's!

I agree. If the NSA can confiscate my phone records and email just in case I'm a terrorist, why can't they blow the fuck out of a guy who hangs-out too much with someone who might be sponsoring Al'Quida?

Makes sense to me.

I have no problem sacrificing one email for every suspected terrorist killed "over there"

I didn't say quite that, I said they haven't gone up what I consider appreciably.

I had to look at my husband's paystubs and those only go back 13 months. From last year to this our health insurance premiums increased $3.74 a week, our dental $1.23. That's pretty much in line with the increases we've seen every year since his company started offering this plan :whatever: The running joke is that his yearly pay raise is pretty much enough to cover the yearly increases in the insurance, gas, bread and milk.

I thought mine had gone up more than they actually did.

Mine have gone up 200 or so a month since 2004. In my mind it was a lot more than that.

I thought mine had gone up more than they actually did.

Mine have gone up 200 or so a month since 2004. In my mind it was a lot more than that.
I actually looked back into it a little more, there was a section where I could look at benefits declarations and they went back to 2010. Our health insurance premium for both my husband and myself at that time was $96 a week, it is now $113 a week. However, I have noticed that our out of pocket maximums and deductibles have gone up in the past year since we renewed even though it's the same plan. Now I don't know much of that is because we're getting older and needing more shit or what.

This is just as bad as faking a reason to invade a country.

Because those WMDs weren't speculated to be in Syria in 2003 right? A basic google timeline shows articles of intel suspecting massive convoys going between the two nations were WMDs.

This is just as bad as faking a reason to invade a country.

Good point. Barry is the Democratic equivalent to G.W. Bush.

Barry will eventually kill more people with his health care debacle than Bush did with wars, but it will take a few more years for the bodies to pile-up.

Good point. Barry is the Democratic equivalent to G.W. Bush.

Barry will eventually kill more people with his health care debacle than Bush did with wars, but it will take a few more years for the bodies to pile-up.

BarryCare is moar deceitful than non-existent WMD!

Top Bottom