Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SarmsSource (not SarmsSearch)... Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm researching who to purchase some GW-501516 from, and who can post to Australia, and came across a site called SarmsSource.com They seem to be a good price and concentration but I haven't been able to find any other references to them on the internet - no forum chatter, no reviews, no mentions, no nothing. It's like Google never knew they existed before this afternoon..?!

Can anyone tell me if they're legit or not? I have looked at Unique and SarmSearch and a couple of other ones based in Aust & Hong Kong too, but these guys had the best concentration and volume for the price.

Funny thing is too, their shipping & returns info and the 'about us' blurb are identical to Uniquemicals... Makes me wonder if they are one and the same company, or if these guys are dodgy and doing a straight rip off...

Any info would be appreciated :)

Thx
MVE

i would personally just stick with either uniquemicals or sarms search.. because, well.. you know they are good to go.

i would personally just stick with either uniquemicals or sarms search.. because, well.. you know they are good to go.

+1
In my experience when you get greedy wanting more for less. And yourve already got a good proven source.
STICK WITH IT.
Or itll cost ya.

If it aint broke dont fix it

hi sorry to hijack the thread but have any aussies had success get sarmssearch GW through since customs change may 1st?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom