Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS giving me puffy nipples?

I have some puberty gyno... which is something I got used too (still totally sucks). But it looks like that my triple stack of SARMS is making it worse. My nipple is noticeably puffy and my chest looks different (in a bad way). Anyone else ever deal with this? I have about a month left before I begin PCT. Should I run an AI? Aromasin? 12.5mg a day?

Osta has shown to possibly aggravate gyno in rarer instances... It's not common but definitely possible... You probably don't need Aromasin... "Liquidex" at n2bm.com should be great... Dose 2 ml in the am and 2 ml in the pm...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LGD and ostarine always give me sensitivity and itchiness. A light a.i. such as liquidex would be more than enough to control any issues you may be experiencing

I actually have a bottle of liquid letro from ar-r. Could I dose that at like 1mg a day? That seems harmless? Less than half the recommended dose. Then once I see it gone, i could taper it down to .1?

Also, any luck of this blasting my puberty gyno?! :-(

Letro is far too unpredictable and hard as hell to dial a dosage in for E control. It's overkill even at 1mg and you'll end up crushing your estrogen. That is it's purpose afterall

Letro is far too unpredictable and hard as hell to dial a dosage in for E control. It's overkill even at 1mg and you'll end up crushing your estrogen. That is it's purpose afterall

The idea was for 2 weeks or so. Since it's only just started and it's minor (only sarms afterall). I figured if I keep the dose low, the worst i'd see is loss of libido or being a bit lethargic. But I would be getting rid of this stupid gyno!

You can do 2 weeks of letro but then what? You're going have rebound from it when you stop. Then you're going to repeat the process. This is not the right drug for this I assure you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom